Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    When Shane comes home from a mission, you have a serious talk. You want him to stay with you and your kids, but he wants to be out in the field. After hours of talking, you convince him to retire and help you and Amethyst with assigning and surveying missions.

A year later, with Shane at your side, you decide to try for more kids. You deliver a baby girl nine months later. Name can be anything you want.

What’s her name? Caroline Michelle.

One year later, you try for one more child and get pregnant with all-girl sextuplets!

What are thier names? Eleanor Gemma, Georgia Rose, Ava Izabelle, Alexia Madison, Courtney Virginia, and Cassidy Brooke.

You live happily ever after.

When Will comes home from a mission, you have a serious talk. You want him to stay with you and your kids, but he wants to be out in the field. After hours of talking, you convince him to retire and help you and Jade with assigning and surveying missions.

A year later, with Will at your side, you decide to try for more kids. You deliver a baby girl nine months later. Name can be anything you want.

What’s her name? Clementine Zoe Cooper

AnastasiaStacy” & Will Cooper with Beatrix (5), Sawyer (2), Quentin (2), & Clementine (newborn)

Quote Originally Posted by marinadancel17 View Post
    When (DH) comes home from a mission, you have a serious talk. You want him to stay with you and your kids, but he wants to be out in the field. After hours of talking, you convince him to retire and help you and (FRIEND) with assigning and surveying missions.

A year later, with Duncan at your side, you decide to try for more kids. You deliver a baby girl nine months later. Name can be anything you want.

Tindra Alice Wethercott-Jones

My part is done. Feel free to add more babies, or pets.

Please tell me what you think! Feel free to leave suggestions! Thanks!
    Thank you!
    "Nothing ever fatigues me, but doing what I do not like."

When Steven comes home from a mission, you have a serious talk. You want him to stay with you and your kids, but he wants to be out in the field. After hours of talking, you convince him to retire and help you and Ruby with assigning and surveying missions.

A year later, with Steven at your side, you decide to try for more kids. You deliver a baby girl nine months later. Name can be anything you want.

What’s her name? Aria Danielle Gold

When Henry comes home from a mission, you have a serious talk. You want him to stay with you and your kids, but he wants to be out in the field. After hours of talking, you convince him to retire and help you and Jade with assigning and surveying missions.

A year later, with Henry at your side, you decide to try for more kids. You deliver a baby girl nine months later. Name can be anything you want.

What’s her name?
    Vera Isobel Hope Rogers

Henry, Prue & kids: Lana, West, Walter and Vera.
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.