Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cousin Picked Her Names! What do you guys think?

If it's a boy: Greyson Hunter
    if it's a girl: Cereza Cassandra

What do you guys think? Cereza is spanish for cherry, neither are Spanish, plus I don't think it's used as a name.... I also worry there will be pronunciation problems.... but it's her baby not mine.
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Nathaniel

Pinterest | Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

I would never guess that Greyson Hunter and Cereza Cassandra were names chosen by the same parents.

Quote Originally Posted by agirlinred View Post
    I would never guess that Greyson Hunter and Cereza Cassandra were names chosen by the same parents.
    I know, they would be quite an odd sibset. She originally planned on Cassandra as a first name, nn Cas, but she surprised everyone today with Cereza.... she's not due till December, so we're hoping she'll change her mind. The boy's name is set though.
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Favorite Names

Is your cousin or her husband big video gamers? Cereza is a charater in a game called Bayonetta, that is the only time I have seen it used for a girl. It would be a cute name for a spanish girl, but a bit strange for anyone else. It is also pronounce a bit different by different areas of spanish speaking. Sometimes it almost sounds like Theresa but mostly Sereza or Zereza. How would they pronounce it? The boys name is very handsome. I like Greyson and Hunter and the combo sounds good together.
    Last edited by girlymegz; July 15th, 2012 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by girlymegz View Post
    Is your cousin or her husband big video gamers? Cereza is a charater in a game called Bayonetta, that is the only time I have seen it used for a girl. It would be a cute name for a spanish girl, but a bit strange for anyone else. It is also pronounce a bit different by different areas of spanish speaking. Sometimes it almost sounds like Theresa but mostly Sereza or Zereza. How would they pronounce it? The boys name is very handsome. I like Greyson and Hunter and the combo sounds good together.
    I was assuming Sereza, but I'll have to ask. I never realized there were 3 different ways to say it. I just found one audio clip.
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Favorite Names