Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sinbad

Sinbad

Getting a slight name crush on Sinbad, is it wearable? Dh likes names that sound strong & I feel like this fits the bill. I would go with something more classic for a middle like Sinbad James. I can't decide if it sounds great or ridiculous Thoughts berries?
    Mum to Jude Michael

i dont like it, not to mention its made up of the words SIN and BAD haha

lol, I agree with the pp. If my parents named me a name with the words "sin" and "bad" in it (right next to each other, nonetheless!), I don't think I'd feel very loved. This isn't meant to be a slight against you, I think it could be a cool name in another language, but here I just don't think it's very usable. Then again, I could be a lot more conscious of it because of my religion.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I agree with you both, its hard to get over the words sin & bad, it probably wouldn't work for us as we are both white british.
    Mum to Jude Michael

It would make an interesting middle name if you're a fan of the Sinbad stories, but I wouldn't use a name composed of the words "sin" and "bad."