Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    If I had been a boy, my name would have been Thomas after my dad but my mom did t like his middle name so my middle would have been Benjamin. So I would have been Thomas Benjamin. My lil sister would have been named the same if she was a boy.
    Mom to two wonderful girls:
    Caroline Cecilia - 4-12-11
    Elise Camille - 1-8-14

If I was a boy I would have been Nathaniel Ellington....instead they named me Autumn Elizabeth but 6 days after I arrived mum decided that I wasn't an Autumn so I became Pollyanna Mae.
    My older sister would have been Henry James, instead she is Alice-Jane Margaret.
    My oldest brother would have been Lily Katherine, instead he is Hamish William.
    My other older brother would have been Penelope Scarlett, instead he is Christopher Francis.

I always wonder what we would have been like if we were Henry, Lily, Penelope and Nathaniel....but I much prefer us just the way we are, Aly-Jane, Hammy, Kit and Polly
    Edward Paxton "Teddy", Maxwell Tennyson "Max", August Sawyer "Gus", Charles Ellington "Charlie" and
    Genevieve Matilda Mae "Evie Mae"
    My brood of blonde haired babes, we have a thing for nicknames!

I was going to be William David

Oh I remembered another good one. My sister Naomi Freda would have been Maxwell Oscar, which would have been the initials MOO!

I would have been either Patrick David Dodge or Collin David Dodge. Ick. My mom's other choice (which my dad hated) was Connor... it was unheard of at the time but I would much rather be named Connor than Collin or Patrick even now that it's so popular. The "D_____ Dodge" middle name for boys is a tradition on my father's side that goes back four generations. Other than that none of the names are meaningful, they just liked them.
    "I have found the one whom my soul loves"
    k m

Florence Beatrix Guinevere Helena Vivian
    August Barnaby Roland Whitney Atlas