Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation ***help me plz! what do you think is the best?***

help me please, i cannot decide my name. (i'm asian so i don't have english name yet)
    here is the name list. plz tell me one that you think best and reason.

Adria
    Angelica
    Autumn
    Calla
    Eowyn
    Franca
    Hyacinth
    Louise
    Margo
    Imogen
    Sage
    Serena
    Saskia

well, i don't like common and usual name.
    i want sleek, chic, elegant and lovely name. i love classy, a bit exotic, and charming name too!
    i need your advise! i live in asia so i can't imagine nuance or image of a name.
    excuse my poor wrting.....and help me! thank^^

I love Calla for you! It's such a beautiful name and seems to fit perfectly with what you've described, good luck
    Alice, Cecilia, Cora, Eve, Georgia, Iris, Johanna, Phoebe, Rose, Sylvie, Tess, Violet
    Calvin, Dexter, Felix, Graham, Hugo, Leo, Louis, Miles, Oscar, Paul, Simon, Walter

Hello! You have chosen a lot of names with "L" or "R" in them. Can you pronounce "L" and "R" well? I know a lot of second language speakers struggle with those two letters' sounds. If you are introducing yourself with a name that is hard to pronounce, it can cause lots of awkward situations. I met a student named "Ruth" but she couldn't pronounce the "R" or the "th" so she always said her name was "Lut" (which is not an English name) and so everyone was very confused. With that in mind, I suggest using:
    Sage or Autumn from your list. These are both very nice nature names. Saskia might work too, but I have never heard that name before. Imogen sounds like a very old German name to me... I'm not sure it would fit a Asian woman very well

Enjoy your search!

Margo is my favorite on your list! It's simple and pretty, but not common.

Best of luck choosing! Are you moving to an English-speaking country?

My favorite is Calla. It's super pretty, not common, and beautiful. I do like Autumn, but for some reason I can't imagine an asian girl(like myself) as one.