Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Middle Name Help!

If our 4th is a boy he will be Marcus, but we are not agreeing on a middle name. I like Alexander my DH likes Arnold after his grandpa, although I loved his grandpa I don't love the name. Which do you like best?? Our last name is Olson... Other MN suggestions??? His big sisters are Madelyn Jo, Alayna Grey and Clayre Rylee

Cair Paravel :)
    Marcus is handsome! I really like it with Madelyn, Alayna, and Clayre. I like Marcus Alexander a lot, but I do love that Arnold would be honoring. I also love the French form, Arnaud--would you consider that? I think Marcus Arnaud (ar-NOD) would be really distinguished and handsome.

Good luck!
    twenty-something namenerd & aspiring novelist

Audrey Lila Pearl | Casper Nathaniel Eden | Adele Sofia Eloise | Zane Alexander Caspian | Aurora Cecilia Anouk | Grant Frédéric Conrad
    Zoe Charlotte Jane | Schuyler Daniel Grey | Penelope Isla Jane | Dashiell Lion Elias | Carolina Esther Jane | Rory Sebastian Rufus

I've recently started a new story--feel free to come along with me for the journey!
    Chapter 2 is now up!!

Ashley you are to great! I love Arnaud... my maiden name is french, that may be nice..will have to see what my DH thinks

Southern Canada
    Marcus is lovely, pretty similar to one of my favourites, Marius. With that in mind, the middle name I have on my list for Marius is Alexander. On the other hand, Arnold does honor family, which is a definite plus. I like ashthedreamer's suggestion of Arnaud. Marcus Arnaud sounds sophisticated and handsome! My vote goes to Marcus Arnaud.
    Good luck!
    blaise, frederick, phineas, ezra, ambrose, theodore, sebastian
    margot, eloise, lillith, eulalie, cecilia, alice, bridget

Arno is also the German version of Arnold. Marcus Arno doesn't have a bad ring to it either