Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    My name is Caitlin Rose. My parents called me Caity (Katie) from the start. I always found my full name to be very 'prissy' in comparison with my nn, and it annoyed me.
    Caity
    Mom of Violet Isabelle, George Quincy, & Mae Elizabeth
    In the process of adopting #4 from Haiti.
    Current Favorites:
    . Ruby Madeleine . Felicity Catherine . Beatrice Claire . Robin Marie .
    . Harvey Leopold . Albert Darcy . Ralph Montgomery . Edgar Willoughby .

If I had been a boy, I would have been given the first name Benjamin ( after my mother's grandfather) and the middle name James (after my father's grandfather). Both of my parents were especially close to their grandfathers. I would have been nicknamed Ben, which sounds horrible with my last name. As far as girls' names went, my parents considered Sarah and Bristol before finally deciding on Rachel. My middle name, Colleen, came from the TV show
    "Docor Quinn, Medicine Woman".

My mom wanted to name me Molly, but she named both my siblings so it was my dad's turn. He chose Sarah because he said that Sarah sounded like a girl he would want his daughter to be. My middle name is my grandmas middle name.
    I love my name, but I would have also loved Molly.
    If I were a boy I would have been William nn Billy. My last name starts with B so it would have been a story book alliteration name. I personally love it, but I bet I (he?) would have been teased.
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

My name is Emma. My mom saw it in a baby name book and liked it. My dad came up with my middle name (Christina) on the spot after I was born, because I was premature so they hadn't fully decided on a name yet. I like my first name, and my middle name is okay. It's kind of weird to me that Emma is so popular for little girls right now, but I think since I'm older it sounds classic on me, not trendy.

My mom wanted to name me Sunshine Willow or Heavenly-Aura Nirvana (she was in a...erm....phase). My dad wanted to name me Mary Magdalen (his nom's name!). She didnt want to name me after a prostitute. He didn't want a hippy dippy child (too late). They named me Sarah Elizabeth. Sarah after her grandma and Elizabeth after his.
    Mommy of Juniper Teagan & Pyrus Nikolai

Catkin Winifred, Owl Arianrhod, Celandine Ceridwen, Heliotrope Isolde, Nettle Chiyo, Chicory Tallulah, Pennyroyal Matilda, Wedelia Imogen, Mallow Araminta, Dandelion Jane
    Senna Lazarus, Bramble Gideon, Comfrey Azrael, Thistle Dorian, Huckleberry Iver, Larkspur Saul, Bear Cornelius, Yarrow Barnaby, Sol Aurelius, Hawthorn Otis, Centaury Eben

New Crushes: Criofan, Silver, Bastet, and Noctua
    http://bloominggardenofnames.blogspot.com/[