Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

If the Disney Princesses Had Children...

What would their names be, and what would they look like?

Name a son and a daughter for each Disney Princess, and state what they look like.
    You can use this Disney Doll Maker here for the girls: http://www.dolldivine.com/princess-maker.php

You can also put their age if you like. (Keep in mind that Melody, being the canon Disney Princess offspring is going to be the oldest of them all.)

Also, reasons for the names would be extra great as well. I've provided their nationalites as found on Wikipedia, in case you'd like to use those in picking names.
    Enjoy!
    ----

Snow White and Ferdinand's Children:
    Nationality: German (Bavarian)

Boy:
    Girl:

Cinderella and Charming's Children:
    Nationality: French

Boy:
    Girl:

Aurora and Philip's Children:
    Nationality: English

Family Names: Stefan (father), Leah (mother), Merryweather, Flora, Fauna, (her FairyGodmothers) Hubert (Phillip's father)
    Boy:
    Girl:

Ariel and Eric's Children:
    Nationality: Atlantean and Danish

Family Names: Triton (father), Athena (mother, deceased), Aquata, Andrina, Arista, Attina, Adella, and Alana, (sisters) Poseidon (grandfather), Neptune (great-grandfather, deceased)
    Canon child: Melody ______ ; Eric's black hair, Ariel's blue eyes.
    Boy:
    Girl:

Belle and Adam's Children:

Family Names: Maurice (father)
    Boy:
    Girl:

Jasmine and Aladdin's Children:
    Nationality: Arabian

Family Names: Cassim (Aladdin's father)
    Boy:
    Girl:

Tiana and Naveen's Children:
    Nationality: American and Maldonian
    (Since Maldonia is a made up place, I’ve reasoned that it’s like Egypt in location etc. Part Indian and African sine Naveen’s name is Hindi.)
    Family Names: James (father, deceased), Eudora (mother)
    Boy:
    Girl:

Rapunzel and Eugene aka Flynn's Children:
    Nationality: German (Saxon)

Boy:
    Girl:

----

I omitted Mulan, and Pocohontas because while they are a part of the Disney Princess franchise, they don't have that Fairytale quality that the others do. They're more historical. Feel free to add them in as well though!

Pocahontas and John (Smith or Rolfe, your pick) Children:
    Nationality: Native American

Family names: Powhatan (Father) Willow (Grandmother Tree)
    Boy:
    Girl:

Mulan and Shang's Children:
    Nationality: Chinese

Family Names: Zhou (father) Li (Mother)
    Boy:
    Girl:
    Laurel - 21 - Toronto

Nationality: German (Bavarian)

Boy: Albert Russell, Snow White's black hair, and Brown eyes.
    (Albert because it's German, and it's meaning reflects the noble parentage of both parents. Russell as a nod to Snow White's red lip coloring.)

Girl: Melanie Scarlett or Rohese Sable, brown hair, brown eyes, Snow White’s fair skin.
    (Melanie is German and its meaning is a nod to Snow White's black hair, Scarlett is a nod to the red lip colouring. Rohese is Norman French of Rose, and Sable means black.)

Cinderella and Charming:

Boy: Charles Alain; light brown hair, green eyes.
    (Charles starts with Char- like Charming, and Alain means "handsome", and is French.)

Girl: Corrine Eleanor blonde hair, hazel eyes.
    (Corrine is French for "maiden", and Eleanor means Light which connects to the blonde hair. As well as the Ella sound connecting to Cinderella's name.)

Nationality: English

Family Names: Stefan (father), Leah (mother), Merryweather, Flora, Fauna, (her FairyGodmothers) Hubert (Phillip's father)

Boy: Arthur Henry; blonde hair, brown eyes
    (Prince Phillip was modeled after English Prince Philip Queen Elizabeth's husband, so I picked Arthur and Henry which are famous English King names, and Henry being Philip's Grandson. Henry also starts with the same initial as his Grandfather, Hubert. Arthur also relates to animals, which Aurora and Phillip both seem to be fond of.)

Girl: Rosamund Leigh; brown hair, hazel eyes
    (Rosamund is a nod to both parents as it means "horse protector" which connects to Phillip (lover of horses), and her mother by Rosa- which is a nod to her former name Briar-Rose. Also, in another Sleeping Beauty story I read as a child, Sleeping Beauty's original name wsa Rosamund. Leigh relates to the meadow that Aurora as Briar-Rose grew up in.)

Nationality: Atlantean and Danish

Family Names: Triton (father), Athena (mother, deceased), Aquata, Andrina, Arista, Attina, Adella, and Alana, (sisters) Poseidon (grandfather), Neptune (great-grandfather, deceased)
    Canon child: Melody Athena; Eric's black hair, Ariel's blue eyes.
    (Melody is her canon given name, likely due to her mother's love for music. Athena is the name of her deceased grandmother.)

Boy: Tristan Frederik; Auburn hair, Eric's green eyes
    (Tristan is a nod to his grandfather Triton, and Frederik is Danish meaning "peaceful ruler" and connected to his father's name, Eric. It was also the name of nine kings in Denmark over the last 500 years.)

Girl: Seraphine Lotte; Ariel's red hair, Eric's green eyes
    (Seraphine is connected to her older sister, Melody's name through the name of the legend Melusine. Mel-Melody, Seraphine-ine. It's meaning "ardent, fiery" is a nod to her mother's hair colour and personality which she's inhereted. Lotte is a Danish form of Charlotte which means "Freedom" and relates to her personality, as well as the Freedom her mother fought for.)

Family Names:
    Maurice (father)

Boy: Edmund Maurice; brown hair, green eyes
    (Edmund means "blessed protector", I feel that his father would've wanted his son to be blessed with good fortune, and be a protector rather than oppresor like he was. Belle who loved her father so much would've definitely wanted to honor her father by giving his name to her son.)

Girl: Emmeline Vivenne; Lighter brown hair, blue eyes
    (Emmeline means "hard-working" which is what Belle was, and what I think she'd instill in her daughter. Vivienne means life, and is a nod to Belle thirst for life, and Adam's chance at a new one.)

Nationality: Arabian
    Family Names:
    Cassim (Aladdin's father)

Boy: Mahir Hamza; black hair, and brown eyes
    (Mahir means “skilled” which is what I picture their son to be, and Hamza means lion which is a nod to Rajah.)

Girl: Leila Hana; black hair, and brown eyes
    (Leila means “night” which is reference to the “Arabian Nights” theme. Hana means happiness which is something I feel both parents would focus on with their children.)

Nationality: American and Maldonian
    (Since Maldonia is a made up place, I’ve reasoned that it’s like Egypt in location etc. Part India and African sine Naveen’s name is Hindi.)
    Family Names: James (father, deceased), Eudora (mother)

Boy: James Naveen; black hair, hazel eyes
    (James after Tiana’s beloved and influential father, and Naveen after his own father. As I view Naveen as the type to most definitely have a Jr. in some form.)

Girl: Dorinda Indira; espresso hair, brown eyes
    (Dorinda is a nod to Eudora, her grandmother. And has a very princess like meaning imo, “boutinful gift.” Indira just means beautiful. )

Nationality: German (Saxon)

Boy: Arnold Filibert; brown hair, green eyes
    (Rapunzel is a fan of Flynn’s original name, Eugene, so I picture her style in names to be like that. Arnold means “eagel power” which is fitting because Eagle’s are wild but regal animals, and reflective of Flynn’s past as well as Rapunzel’s. Filibert means “much brightness” which is a homage to the annual lights that the Kingdom light on Rapunzel’s birthday every year after her kidnapping. These lights are what draw Rapunzel home. It’s also quirky and a nod to the name Flynn.)

Girl: Clara Lisbeth; brown hair, hazel eyes
    (Clara means “bright, light” which again is nod to the lights sent up on Rapunzel’s birthday. Lisabeth brings to mind the big festival that also takes places every year.)
    Laurel - 21 - Toronto

Boy: Leopold Godfrey
    Girl: Adela Raven

Cinderella and Charming's Children:
    Boy: Gable Montgomery
    Girl: Corisande Noella

Boy: Geoffrey Darrow
    Girl: Everly Lark

Boy: Wade Caspian
    Girl: Minuet Athena

Boy: Cosette Fillipa
    Girl: Beau Maurice

Boy: Abra Jeanine
    Girl: Basil Cassim

Boy: Chandra Angelique
    Girl: James Marcel

Boy: Winifred (Winnie) Moonflower
    Girl: Angus (Gus) Pascal
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Brilliant concept for a name game. Very entertaining!
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.