Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My name survey

My name survey

I got this idea from another member. I really liked it. so i made my own...

1. Combine your name with your favorite name (or if your own name is your favorite use your second fav name). do you like that name?
    2. Xaivier and William OR Gregory and Mason?
    3. What would you name your daughter? (if you already have one just pick another name).
    4.What would you name her son? (if you already have one just pick another name).
    5. Winona?
    6. Harold?

Heres mine...

1. Combine your name with your favorite name (or if your own name is your favorite use your second fav name). do you like that name/ -- Bria. yes i do.
    2. Xaivier and William OR Gregory and Mason? -- Xaivier and William
    3. What would you name your daughter? (if you already have one just pick another name). -- Brynn Tavia
    4.What would you name her son? (if you already have one just pick another name). -- Rylann King
    5. Winona? -- NO
    6. Harold? -- NO
    Fave Girl Names: Mariella, Brynn, and Bria
    Fave Boy names: Dallas, Tyler, and Ryan

Re: My name survey

1. Combine your name with your favorite name (or if your own name is your favorite use your second fav name). do you like that name?
    Sophiella - yes
    Xaivier and William
    3. What would you name your daughter? (if you already have one just pick another name).
    Sophia Grace
    4.What would you name your son? (if you already have one just pick another name).
    Raphael Paul
    5. Winona? no
    6. Harold? no
    Boys: Raphael, Daniel, Luca, Thomas, Casimir, Augustine, Leo, Nicholas, William, Tarquin, Alexander, Tristan, Ezekiel, Matthias, Reuben, Diarmid, Micah

Girls: Sophia, Emily, Cassandra, Lily, Natasha, Charlotte, Alessandra, Genevieve, Juliet, Isadora, Lydia, Susannah, Ophelia, Zoe, Elizabeth, Rosalie

1. Combine your name with your favorite name (or if your own name is your favorite use your second fav name). do you like that name? Gwenna-it's okay but not my favorite
    2. Xaivier and William OR Gregory and Mason? Gregory and Mason
    3. What would you name your daughter? (if you already have one just pick another name). Giana Adelaide
    4.What would you name her son? (if you already have one just pick another name). Calvin Thomas
    5. Winona? No
    6. Harold? No

1. Combine your name with your favorite name (or if your own name is your favorite use your second fav name). do you like that name? Karbelle- not really
    2. Xaivier and William OR Gregory and Mason? I guess Gregory & Mason, I'm not a big have of either of them.
    Annabelle Victoria
    4.What would you name her son? (if you already have one just pick another name).
    "Do you mean my son or my daughter's son? It would be the same thing, I guess." Charles Henry
    5. Winona? Yeah I kinda like it.
    6. Harold? No

Girls: Jela or Laien
    Boys: Jecah or Micen
    - Don't like any of them. Maybe Micen but I'd want to spell it Michan or Mican.

Laila Noor or Laila Eve

Micah Donald

5. Winona?
    no

6. Harold?
    not at all