Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Snow White and Ferdinand's Children:
    Nationality: German (Bavarian)
    Boy: Oscar Fox
    Girl: Ella Fauna

I don’t think their children would have german names, but both of the first names would definitely work in Germany. Also I can’t imagine them giving their children too cutesy names. I chose the middle names based upon Snow White’s love of animals.

Cinderella and Charming's Children:
    Nationality: French
    Boy: Romeo William
    Girl: Freja Caroline

I think Cinderella and Prince Charming would give their children very very romantic sounding first names, so I chose Romeo and Freja (Romeo because of Romeo and Juliet, and Freja because it’s the name of the norse goddess of love.) The middle names are what I would call classic royal names.

Aurora and Philip's Children:
    Nationality: English
    Family Names: Stefan (father), Leah (mother), Merryweather, Flora, Fauna, (her FairyGodmothers) Hubert (Phillip's father)
    Boy: Harry Edward
    Girl: Lilly Primrose

I think Aurora and Philip’s children would have rather posh and very English sounding names. Harry has the same initial as Philip’s father Hubert, and Lilly has the same initial as Aurora’s mother Leah. Lilly is also kind of honoring one of the fairy godmothers, Flora. I’m actually surprised that I let Aurora and Philip have one of my favourite name combo’s, Harry Edward, since they’re not really my favourite disney couple.

Ariel and Eric's Children:
    Nationality: Atlantean and Danish
    Family Names: Triton (father), Athena (mother, deceased), Aquata, Andrina, Arista, Attina, Adella, and Alana, (sisters) Poseidon (grandfather), Neptune (great-grandfather, deceased)
    Canon child: Melody Astrid
    Boy: Orpheus Anders
    Girl: Calliope Agnes

I was so excited about giving them danish names, but sadly disney already kind of ruined that by naming her first daughter Melody, which isn’t very danish... at all. So I decided to give them danish middle names instead, and also continuing with the A name tradition Ariel’s parents had. The first names have a musical theme, because I always think of music when I think of the little mermaid, and also because I wanted the other names to go with Melody.

Belle and Adam's Children:
    Family Names: Maurice (father)
    Boy: Olivier Maurice
    Girl: Amandine Lilou

To me, Beauty and The Beast is about as french as it can get, so I gave the children both french first and middle names. Amandine is my favourite french name, and since Belle has always been my favourite princess I decided I would let her have Amandine, haha. My first thought was to name the boy Basile, but I always think of colours to go with names, and with Basile I think of green, whereas Olivier reminds me of yellow (weird, I know. You would think it’d remind me of olive green!). Since Belle’s dress is yellow I chose Olivier. Belle LOVES her father, so I think she would definitely name her son after him.

Jasmine and Aladdin's Children:
    Nationality: Arabian
    Family Names: Cassim (Aladdin's father)
    Boy: Zane Adam
    Girl: Leela Rajah

I didn’t want to give them arabian names (mostly because I don’t know anything about arabian names!), but I think the names I chose have a bit of an arabian vibe. The girl’s middle name is Rajah, named after Jasmine’s beloved tiger.

Tiana and Naveen's Children:
    Nationality: American and Maldonian(Since Maldonia is a made up place, I’ve reasoned that it’s like Egypt in location etc. Part Indian and African sine Naveen’s name is Hindi.)
    Family Names: James (father, deceased), Eudora (mother)
    Boy: Dashiell James
    Girl: Eliza Quinn

For the boy I immediately thought of Dashiell James, for some reason, so I just went with that. For the girl I thought Eliza Quinn would be perfect, because it sounds more or less majestic. I think they would have pretty normal american names, that still sound kind of royal.

Rapunzel and Eugene aka Flynn's Children:
    Nationality: German (Saxon)
    Boy: Friedrich Julian
    Girl: Annemarie Ilsa

Rapunzel, I think, would give her children reaaally old school german names. I know that Ilse would be more old school german than Ilsa (I used to live in Germany, and ALL of my friends’ grandmothers were called Ilse, hahah), but I think Ilsa is a bit prettier than Ilse.

----

I omitted Mulan, and Pocohontas because while they are a part of the Disney Princess franchise, they don't have that Fairytale quality that the others do. They're more historical. Feel free to add them in as well though!

Pocahontas and John (Smith or Rolfe, your pick) Children:
    Nationality: Native American
    Family names: Powhatan (Father) Willow (Grandmother Tree)
    Boy: William Powhatan
    Girl: Matilda Winona

I’M OBSESSED WITH POCAHONTAS (no, literally, I fangirled like crazy when I was in Jamestown, Virginia, because I was walking on the same ground as her.), so obviously I wanted to include her! I debated with myself whether I should name the boy William or Thomas, since she had a son named Thomas in real life. I decided to go with William though, since Thomas was probably the choice of John Rolfe, and I think Pocahontas should be with John Smith, so I didn’t want the sons name to have anything to do with John Rolfe. William is named after the Grandmother Tree, Willow. The middle name was very hard for me, since I wanted it to be native american, but it’s very hard to find names online that are native american, especially if you want it to be from a specific tribe. So at last I settled on Powhatan, although it isn’t really the name of her father, but the name of her Tribe (her father was the chief, which is why his “name” is Powhatan.) I thought she might as well name her son after her tribe, since she moved to england and no longer lives with the Powhatan tribe. Matilda is kind of named after Pocahontas. I wanted to name the daughter after Pocahontas, because I think her real name, Matoaka, is very beautiful. However, Matoaka and William would be a strange sibset, so I decided to find a british posh sounding name that was similar to Matoaka. The middle name, Winona, is a native american name, and I thought since William has a native american middle name, Matilda should too.

Mulan and Shang's Children:
    Nationality: Chinese
    Family Names: Zhou (father) Li (Mother)
    Boy: Zhou Jiang
    Girl: Li Mei-Ling

Basically I know nothing about chinese names, but I definitely think that Mulan would name her children after someone. Sadly we don’t know the names of Shang’s parents, so I had to just name them both after Mulan’s parents, and then I gave them chinese middle names, that I think sounded good.

Wow... I think this took me like 2 hours to do. I have way too much spare time.

Name a son and a daughter for each Disney Princess, and state what they look like.
    You can use this Disney Doll Maker here for the girls: http://www.dolldivine.com/princess-maker.php

You can also put their age if you like. (Keep in mind that Melody, being the canon Disney Princess offspring is going to be the oldest of them all.)

Also, reasons for the names would be extra great as well. I've provided their nationalites as found on Wikipedia, in case you'd like to use those in picking names.
    Enjoy!
    ----

Boy: Alarich Ferdinand
    Girl:Adelei Snow

Boy: Simon Lothaire
    Girl: Alexandrine Cosette

Family Names: Stefan (father), Leah (mother), Merryweather, Flora, Fauna, (her FairyGodmothers) Hubert (Phillip's father)
    Boy: Alden Curtis
    Girl:Liora Dawn

Family Names: Triton (father), Athena (mother, deceased), Aquata, Andrina, Arista, Attina, Adella, and Alana, (sisters) Poseidon (grandfather), Neptune (great-grandfather, deceased)
    Canon child: Melody __Elina____ ; Eric's black hair, Ariel's blue eyes.
    Boy: Antoine Ericson
    Girl: Edele Marena

Boy: Henri Charles
    Girl: Genevieve Elodie

Boy: Naseem Oliver
    Girl: Zaria Aaliyah

Nationality: American and Maldonian(Since Maldonia is a made up place, I’ve reasoned that it’s like Egypt in location etc. Part Indian and African sine Naveen’s name is Hindi.)
    Boy: Nassir Ahmed
    Girl:Nazirah Alea

Boy:Acton Wesley
    Girl:Eugenie Frances

----

I omitted Mulan, and Pocohontas because while they are a part of the Disney Princess franchise, they don't have that Fairytale quality that the others do. They're more historical. Feel free to add them in as well though!

Boy:John Elu
    Girl:Purity Miakoda

Boy:Shen Tung
    Girl:Lien Zhi

Boy: Sebastian Kindly - Dark brown hair and eyes. Pale skin.
    (same first initial as his mother and the name feels like Ferdinand, middle names seems dwarfy)
    Girl: Marigold Francesca - Dark brown hair and eyes. Pale skin. Red lips.
    (First name has colorful tones to it like Snow White, middle initial is same as dad's)

Boy: Gallant Jacques - Brown hair and hazel eyes.
    (first name is a trait like pa's [also shares initial with Gus], middle name is after Jaq)
    Girl: Tessa Benevolence - Short strawberry blonde hair and hazel eyes.
    (Tessa has a similar vibe as Ella [could also be lengthened to Sootessa] and middle is a virtue like Charming)

Boy: Hugh Stefan - Sandy blonde hair and dark brown eyes.
    (First name is the first syllable of Phillip's father, middle is after Aurora's pops)
    Girl: Leona Blanchefleur - Platinum blonde hair and brown eyes.
    (Leona is a combination of Leah and Fauna, the middle is compound like Merryweather and floral like Flora)

Canon child: Melody Athena - Eric's black hair, Ariel's blue eyes.
    Boy: Tycho "Ty" Atlas - Black hair, green eyes.
    (Tycho is same first initial as Triton, with Danish roots, Atlas honors the "A" theme and has ties to Atlantis)
    Girl: Charmaine "Mae" Amata - Red hair, blue eyes.
    (Charmaine means "a singer", Amata honors the "A" theme of the women of Ariel's family)

Boy: Louis-Pascal Jacques - Honey blonde hair, gray eyes.
    (smart French names)
    Girl: Marie Hortense - Light brown hair, hazel eyes
    (Marie is partly after her father and partly after Marie Curie)

Boy: Sami Jalal - Black hair, brown eyes.
    (Arabic names denoting greatness)
    Girl: Zahrah Lamia - Black hair, brown eyes.
    (Zahrah means "blossoming flower" and Lamia means "shining")

Boy: Amit James - Dark brown hair, caramel skin, brown eyes.
    (Amit means 'infinite'; James after her father)
    Girl: Lila Malati - Black hair, dark brown skin, hazel eyes.
    (Lila means 'amusement' and Malati means 'jasmine' in Sanskrit)

Boy: Enzian Bertram "Bram" - Brown hair and brown eyes.
    Girl: Edelweiss Brunhilda "Hildy" - Light brown hair, hazel eyes.
    (First names are flowers. Middles are Germanic.)

Pocahontas and John's Children:
    Boy: John Chama - Brown hair, dark brown eyes.
    (John after his father and Chama supposedly means friend [according to the movie])
    Girl: Wilhelmina "Willa" Matoaka - Brown hair, hazel eyes.
    (Proper English name that is similar to Willow and one of Pocahontas's other names)

Boy: Ping - Black hair and eyes, strong chin.
    (Mulan's "boy" name)
    Girl: Xiang - Black hair and eyes.

http://imgur.com/a/VKDyP#5

----

Boy: Fredrick Bernard
    Girl: Edith Applea

Boy: Christopher Pierre
    Girl: Daphine Ella

Boy: Vincent Hubert
    Girl: Merryweather Rose
    girl: Leah Phoebe

Canon child: Melody _Arista_____ ; Eric's black hair, Ariel's blue eyes.
    Boy: Felix Sebestian
    Girl: Katrinne Merle

Boy: Robin Maurice
    Girl: Johanna Hazel

Boy: Ali Cassim
    Girl: Nisma Hafsa

Boy: Apollo James
    Girl: Dulce Eudora

Boy: Hans Flynn
    Girl: Lara Marie

Boy: Shiye John
    Girl: Willow Aquene

Boy: Shu Min Zhou
    Girl: Bao Hua Li

Boy: Otto Heinrich
    Girl: Mathilde Hedwig

Boy: Philippe Jacques
    Girl: Blanche Marguerite

Boy: Edmund Lionel
    Girl: Beatrice Joan

Family Names: Triton (father), Athena (mother, deceased), Aquata, Andrina, Arista, Attina, Adella, and Alana, (sisters)Poseidon (grandfather), Neptune (great-grandfather, deceased)
    Canon child: Melody Augusta
    Boy: Olaf Hans
    Girl: Dorothea Margaret

Boy: Alphonse Louis
    Girl: Genevieve Eglantine

Boy: Ahmed Nasser
    Girl: Shirin Fatima

Boy: Balin Dwayne
    Girl: Darla Kerani

Boy: Bernard Magnus
    Girl: Gertrude Adelheid
    Eirawen Grey, Daenerys Raenye, Deirdre Tamora, and Eilonwy Colleen
    Severus Gerard, Tarragon Hugh, Gwydion Neil, Thorin Poe