Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    What about the pie song from the movie the Waitress? Might be a little cutsie though.
    BABY GIRL FINALLY DUE 5 October after 2 Years of IVF
    Delivery booked: Debuting on or before 26th September!

Current favourite name for our little Miss: Phoebe Eliza Grace
    Other (MNs probably) we like: Rose Eloise Matilda Madeleine Charlotte Eliza Violet Kate Jade Elizabeth Iris Scarlett Felicity Chloe

Current (but never to be used...) favourite boy names: Oliver Thomas Henry William Alexander Flynn Liam Hugo Isaac Bennett Nikolai Reid Edward nn Ned Gus Tobias Austin Blake

Definitely put "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole on your list.

Paul Simon has several that would be perfect.

What a fun topic!!

Lullaby -Billy Joel (my best friend and her dad have had this as "their song" since she was a little girl)
    God Only Knows -Beach Boys (my dad and I danced to this at my wedding and I think it works really nicely for parent-child)
    Your Song -Elton John (You reminded me of this with Blessed, I think it works nicely too)
    You Are the Sunshine of My Life -Stevie Wonder
    What a Wonderful World -Louis Armstrong
    I'll Be There -Jackson 5
    How Sweet It Is -Marvin Gaye (My preschool ballet class does this at recital for their parents every year...)
    Smile -Uncle Kracker (I actually love this for baby videos the more I think about it! "Dont know how I lived without you, cause every time that I get around you, I see the best of me inside your eyes")
    Rainbow Connection -There are versions by Willie Nelson or Sarah McLaughlin and I'm sure others....or Kermit if you'd rather

Love me tender- Norah Jones. Her version is like a lullaby. Very beautiful.