Names Searched Right Now:
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Unfair Sibsets

I know a sibset where the first two kids have a different dad from the other two so their sibset is really different.
    David and Kievie (dad one)
    Aidian-John and Ella-Grace. (dad two)

Me and my older sister are both L's and my younger sister is a G. Linzi, Laura and Gemma.
    for every dark night, there is a brighter day

I was in the hairdressers a few weeks ago and while I was waiting to be seen I overheard a conversation between the nail artist, one of the hairdressers and a client. I can't quite remember how they got round to it, but I think they were discussing names and the nail artist started complaining about her name - Tracy. She was saying how common and boring her name was, and this was agreed by the client who it turns out was also called Tracy. Tracy 1 said she wouldn't have minded as much but her twin sister was called Madeleine. She was jealous of her sister's 'lovely French name'.

And for a mismatched sibset I personally know - Lyn and Penelope. Penelope goes by Penny so it's not just as bad, but still.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

Quote Originally Posted by laurakatex View Post

Me and my older sister are both L's and my younger sister is a G. Linzi, Laura and Gemma.
    That's sort of like my neighbours' kids, who are (in order) R, J, J. It doesn't seem quite as mismatched that way round as it would to have J, J, R (or in your case L, L, G) because the eldest two have different letters so it doesn't seem like a trend was started then abandoned.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

I know a sibset of Alathia, Cambrie, Secora, and Emma. Yes, Emma.

Oh, and there's our little neighbor boys, brothers, named Jonathan, Nathan, and Sergio.
    Nicholas Arthur Ashby (01.12.10)
    Theodore Stellan Rain (TBE 12.09.13)

I know brothers named Harper and Steve. (not Steven, just Steve)
    Mom to Dempsey, Jude, & Hudson
    Expecting a surprise this December