Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Unfair Sibsets

It's funny how different opinions can be on this subject - many of the 'unfair' sibsets I find perfectly acceptable - and I'm sure many that I'm not fond of would be unfair to many others.
    Caity
    Mom of Violet Isabelle, George Quincy, & Mae Elizabeth
    In the process of adopting #4 from Haiti.
    Current Favorites:
    . Ruby Madeleine . Felicity Catherine . Beatrice Claire . Robin Marie .
    . Harvey Leopold . Albert Darcy . Ralph Montgomery . Edgar Willoughby .

Quote Originally Posted by genevieve! View Post
    Then there was Anthony, Angela, and Marian. Poor Marian got the M-rated name while her brother and sister got A+ names!

Sometimes life isn't fair. Do you know any real-life sibsets like this?
    I personally think Marian is a great name and works fine with her brother and sister.
    Pondering names for a hypothetical #7. Current favorites: Grace Elizabeth and Lucy Caroline

Twins I knew:

Kedra and Phedra

Tuff and Cole
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 23 years old and I have been a proud name nerd since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Elaine, Madeline Hope, Linnea Carys, Stella Vivienne, Emilia Noelle, Clara Felicity, Violet Eleanora, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

I know a family with three girls - Genevieve, Sophia, and Olivia. All of them are over 10 years old. They're all beautiful names, but Genevieve definitely lucked out, being the only one without a top 5 name.

I'm the only one without a last name as a first name. But then, I'm also the only girl.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.