Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Unfair Sibsets

My daughter goes to school with a little girl named Yvette who has a sister named Laura. Always thought that one was a pretty odd fit!
    mum to the lovely Harriet Katia (10) Beatrix Liv (6) and Cordelia Joyce (4) and Lionel Rafferty (1 whole year already)

I'm in a doctors office right now and overheard them calling three sisters (had to be under age 10) named Emma, Amy and Maeve.
    How did Maeve get so lucky?
    proud aunt to
    Liam Joseph (b. 5/8/2006)
    Aurore Brynn (b. 10/13/2012)

I know three sisters name Davis, Coleman, and lucky Julia.
    Georgia Elizabeth
    Clara Penelope, Madeline Juliet, Lily Sailor, Annabelle Cosette, Bridget Dorothy, Charlotte Rose, Paige Virginia & Jude Gabriel, Henry Theodore, Rory Desmond, Luke Holden, Christian Alex, Aaron Quincy, Cody William

My grandpa and his siblings were all "Del":

Delma
    Delores
    Delano
    Delbert

The odd part was that none of them went by Del growing up. If I remember correctly they were Sister, Sally, Laney and Lucy. I suppose that helped prevent the anarchy of having 4 Del's in one household. When they grew up my grandpa (Delano) and his brother (Delbert) both went by Del but us kids always called Delbert "Uncle Delb" so we didn't get confused. Or maybe just because Delbert thought it was funny to tell us that was his name.

I know sisters named Anastasia and Kloey....Kloey definitely got gypped. I also know a Jeremy, John, Janelle, and Janessa...Janelle and Janessa aren't even twins, so that's pretty unfair they don't get a less similar name. What about Jane, Julia, Josephine, Jessica, Jennifer, or any other number of J names out there?

Hm, I also know an Allison, Lindsey, and a C.l.ar.k.a. Yes, Clark with an a.
    Anya Angelina, Alessandra Mary, Delilah Claire, Adella India, Lydia Emanuella, Susannah Lenore, Caroline Michaela, Rikarah Jade, Liadah Cristina, Leah Cassandra, Alicia Cordelia, Eliza Francesca, Jade Antonia, Jessamine Faith, Audrina Rosemary, Shana Ariadne, Dana Rachel
    Nathaniel Malachi, Wesley Joseph, Gavin Daniel, Daniel Alexander, Lewis Malcolm, Jared Levi, Jesse Gabriel, Connor Michael, Callum Wade, Keegan Jude, Quentin Dominick, Micah Lucian, Miguel Antonio, Adam Gabriel