Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Most Creative/Made-Up Name You've Heard

This should be fun. Give me the name of the most atrociously made-up name you've heard in real life. I know there are pretty horrible ones out there...
    To start off, I live in a town with pretty uncreative names, lots of Avas and Aidans, so the most creative/atrocious I heard was a baby named Axden. Bleeghh.
    Ok, go!

I know a girl named Shaid, pronounced shade. It ALWAYS gets mangled!

Da'Latirine is the name of a girl at my daughter's daycare.
    Langoshwa
    Tranysha
    Mommy of Juniper Teagan & Pyrus Nikolai

Catkin Winifred, Owl Arianrhod, Celandine Ceridwen, Heliotrope Isolde, Nettle Chiyo, Chicory Tallulah, Pennyroyal Matilda, Wedelia Imogen, Mallow Araminta, Dandelion Jane
    Senna Lazarus, Bramble Gideon, Comfrey Azrael, Thistle Dorian, Huckleberry Iver, Larkspur Saul, Bear Cornelius, Yarrow Barnaby, Sol Aurelius, Hawthorn Otis, Centaury Eben

New Crushes: Criofan, Silver, Bastet, and Noctua
    http://bloominggardenofnames.blogspot.com/[

I know of kids named Imagine, Amazing, Tancredi, Tiger, Soul, Owl, K'dn, Harvest, Envy, and Dior. Almost all of them attend/attended my daughter's daycare. I live in NYC.

I know of kids named Imagine, Amazing, Tancredi, Tiger, Soul, Owl, K'dn, Harvest, Envy, Django, and Dior. Almost all of them attend/attended my daughter's daycare. I live in NYC.