Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Unfair Sibsets

Quote Originally Posted by genevieve! View Post
    Kala_way, that's exactly what I think! I would never name my kids two names starting with the same letter...that just screams tacky.
    I wouldn't do it personally either, but it doesn't bother me in small numbers and when you actually really love the names.
    I have a friend with an Aidan and an Ashley, she loved both names and she wasn't trying to match them it just turned out that way.

When it's really tacky and it bothers me is when you plan to have 6 or 7 or 15 kids and have to start spelling things wrong and being kreeaytyv in order to keep your set working.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I know of a sibset of Amelie, Oscar, Eleanor and...Gracie-Mai. No joke. I feel sorry for Gracie-Mai, her siblings have beautiful names!

Also know of siblings named Braiden, Evie, Alfie and Harriet. It just sounds weird.

Grace, Early 20's and Bride-to-Be...Dreaming of Future Babies.

Lucy Primrose, Alice Juliette, Rose Charlotte, Madeline Sophie, Lillian Faye, Ivy Elena, Amélie Winter.
    Mae Seraphina nn Maisy, Phoebe Luna, Annabella Violet, Kate Susannah.
    Noah Samuel, Rory Joshua, Luca Gabriel, Isaac Beau, Louis Daniel, Henry Rowan, William Elliott, Roman Alexander.

Aw, poor Gracie-Mai.
    About kreeativ spellings: That reminds me of the Duggars. You know, they have the show 19 Kids and Counting? They had to get really kreeativ, they have 19 kids whose names start with J!!
    I got this from answers.com:
    Joshua James
    Jana Marie
    John-David
    Jill Michelle
    Jessa Lauren
    Jinger Nicole

Joseph Garrett
    Josiah Matthew

Joy-Anna
    Jedidiah Robert
    Jeremiah Robert
    Jason Michael
    James Andrew
    Justin Samuel
    Jackson Levi

Johannah Faith
    Jennifer Danielle
    Jordyn-Grace Makiya
    Josie Brooklyn

I don't think I would be able to stand having a Jedidiah and a Jeremiah in the same house!!! And they have the same middle name!
    Eva ♡
    Georgia | Rose | Kate | Eleanor | Eliza | Jane | Maya
    Jack | Theodore | Tobias | August | Caspar | Felix | Finn

seriously!
    You'd already feel lost in the crowd with so many.
    How on earth can she remember their names on the fly when they're all so close!?!
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Jedidiah and Jeremiah are twins. Way too matchy for me, but a lot of people seem to like it that way! I wonder if they're nicknamed Jed and Jerry? That would help...
    It's important to remember that there may be more than meets the eye to seemingly unfair sibsets. Tastes differ, and maybe the parents were totally in love with every name they chose and that was the most important thing to them; or maybe, once Eleanor, Sebastian, and Georgia had arrived, grandmother Linda died and they wanted to honor her when their next little girl was born. Sometimes you never know!
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet