Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Unfair Sibsets

I know someone who named their kids Winston, Emma, Alexandra, and Annalee. Very mismatched. I would much rather be an Annalee than an Emma. Winston sounds like an old man name, imo.

P.S. Okay, I kinda regret saying that about naming your kids with the same first initial. Not always tacky.
    Last edited by genevieve!; July 7th, 2012 at 12:24 PM.
    ♪~genevieve~♪

my current name loves:

for the beautiful young girl: ivy, felicity, cora, rose, carmen, flora, josephine, virginia, ramona, anastasia, louisa, francesca, clara, saskia, ida, wren, penelope, opal, cassia, ruth, eleanor, jane, piper, juliet, eliza, clio, aurora

for the dashing young boy: theodore, oscar, nathaniel, darius, felix, hugo, atticus, conrad, wesley, elias, arthur, august, sebastian, lionel, harry, casper

I don't like matchy matchy names in sibsets but agree there has to be some sort of cohesion/equality in there... I like keeping with same origins or similar meanings...i hate it when theres a weird theme going that leaves one or 2 kids with odd ball names or spellings because the "theme" overtook everything...
    Last edited by knikkicharles; June 5th, 2013 at 12:40 AM.
    ~Kristy Nicole
    Mama to Declan Thomas~06/10

Currently suffering from a Baby Fever of about 102°
    Addicted to all names Irish, "K" and obscurely Biblical...
    Happy Slave to Family Naming Traditions

(Unintentional D/K sibsets & Girls with male famliy MN's)

Baby#2 Possibilities
    http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/30581
    Baby#3 Possibilities
    http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/32032

Speaking of matchy matchy - I know sisters, only a year or two apart, called Charmaine and Charlene.

Hello, parents - it's practically the same name!!

Researching my family tree I came across a set of sisters: Mary, Rachel, Juanita, and Hannah

Sibsets that make you go "hmmm" haha

Eep, just remembered - I also know a sibset of Kaia, McKenzie, Skyla and June.

Yes, June.

:/