Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    One of my good friends has a daughter whose middle name is Starfire. I'm pretty sure she got it from Teen Titans but its still very pretty and might be something for you to consider. I also absolutely love Tigerlily and Hyacinth and Iris is one of my very favorites. I wanted to add that Iridaceae is the family name of irises and I think its very beautiful and interesting.
    Last edited by googoogixie; June 27th, 2012 at 05:31 PM. Reason: just had something to add and didn't want to post again
    I have completely random and eclectic taste in everything, including names.

Has anyone suggested Aster or Inez yet?

Vespertine is so beautifull and green an lush. To me it feels magical and sparkly. And evokes the image of a mermaid. It's everything you asked for. I think Opal Vespertine would be beautiful. It's too bad you have decided against Opal.
    Last edited by sugarfoot; June 27th, 2012 at 06:06 PM.

Meadow names:

Meadow
    Lark
    Starling
    Fawn/Fawna
    Feline
    Oak
    Willow
    Plum
    Berry
    Maple
    Cedar
    Verdant

Rainbow/jewel names:

Beryl (I know you don't want a B, but it fits the gem stone/old lady names so I thought I'd throw it out there)
    Silver
    Citrine
    Celest
    Aura

Ocean names:

Azure
    Marine/Marina
    Delphine (maybe not technically, but it reminds me of Dolphins lol)

I like the suggestion of Sapphira and Veridian. I used to work with a lady whose daughter was named Meridian and I thought that was so cool. And Meridian definitely has a magical, watery image to me. What about Kit? Baby foxes are called kits, that would be a cool connection to Wolf(gang). Or a Vixen is a female fox...I know it's kind of a "sexy" name nowadays, but I've always loved the sound of it.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.