Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Me: Diana Henrietta.
    Him: Willem Patrick.
    Yr1: I get a new job as head of Year One at a local primary school.
    Yr2: We adopt a baby boy from England and call him Tobias Henry.
    Yr3: Willem and I go on a road trip to the capital, leaving Tobias to bond with my mother for the weekend.
    Yr4: Tobias gets a baby sister! We name her Roberta Mary.
    Yr5: My mother sadly passes away leaving us all devastated.
    Yr6: After the succesful adoption of Tobias we decide to do it again from England, we adopt siblings: Sebastian James(4), Erika Song(1) and Leigh Melody(1).
    Yr7: With the young twins growing up the house is feeling increasingly cramped, we decide to move to a bigger home but stay in the same town.
    Yr8: Seeing how fantastic the adopted siblings are adjusting to their new life, we adopt another set of siblings from Ireland: Caoimhe Aisling(5), Finnegan Riley(4), and Aoibhe Mairead(2).
    Yr9: A surprise pregnancy results in our second natural daughter, we name her Natasha Vivienne.
    Yr10: With children spilling out of the windows our "big" house just isn't big enough, Willem suggests we buy a farm and everyone loves the idea. Along with the farm we adopt three horses: Sky, Star, and Sam.
    Yr11: For the younger kids who can't ride yet we adopt a pet kitten that Tasha names Kam.
    Yr12: I get a new job teaching children how to horse ride. Yr13: Willem's father sadly passes leaving Tobias and Seb - who were both very close to their grandfather - devastated.
    Yr14: We are blessed with twins! Sidney Alexander and Albert Sullivan.
    Yr15: Some amazing happens! Roberta gets spotted during the town production of Annie and is offered a fasttrack place at London's Acting Academy.

~~~ Di (38) and Willem (40) with: Tobias (14), Roberta (12), Seb (14), Erika (11), Leigh (11), Caoimhe (13), Finn (12), Aoibhe (10), Tasha (7), Sidney (2), Alby (2); Sky (7), Star (7), Sam (7), and Kam (5).
    Last edited by milliemm; December 24th, 2013 at 07:37 AM.
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

My name: Penelope Ann Bailey
    His name: Nicholas William Bailey

Year 1: This year Nick & I welcomed Identical twin boys! We named them Camden Ryan & Oliver Nathaniel

Year 2: This year was a fun one! Nick's parents kept the boys for 2 weeks while Nick & I took a road trip to Las Vegas! It was really fun!

Year 3: This year we welcomed another baby boy! We named him Kenneth Henry! Cam and Oliver were very excited to meet their new little brother!

Year 4: This year was a blessing in disguise. Nick got laid off from his job at a Law Firm. However, he decided to go for his dreams and open up a Law Firm of his own! The new firm is doing incredibly well! Cam, Oliver, and Ken are happy and healthy as ever! The boys went on their first plane ride this year as well to visit my parents in England!

Year 5: I guess we are prone to multiples! This year we welcomes QUADS!! 3 boys and 1 girl! We named them Liliana Michelle, Larson William, Isaac Connor, & Zachary Brian. I can't believe we went from 3 kids to 7! I decided to quit my job nursing to stay home and take care of the kids!

Year 6: You guessed it. More multiples. Triplet Girls! Welcome to the world Vivian Rose, Sophia Ann, & Kelly Joy! Wow 10 kids! I can't believe it. Our 5 bedroom house is CRAMPED!!

Year 7: This year something amazing happened! I won the lottery! We moved into a 12 bedroom home in the country! We love it & needed it badly.. our 5 bedroom house felt like an apartment! We are so thankful. We put the rest of the money into college funds for the kids! Oh, and we bought 2 mini-vans!

Year 8: When Nick, the kids, & I went to visit my parents in England, we decided to adopt a baby boy! We named him Alfred Daniel. We love him so much! 11 kids and counting!

Year 9: This year we decided to move to the East Coast. We moved to a 12 bedroom home in the countryside of PA. It took some getting used to, but we love it! It makes the plane ride to England a whole lot shorter!

Year 10: Because of the move, Nick had to leave his Firm. Nick got a new job this year in Water Law. This causes him to be away from home a lot. We hired a nanny this year to help out with the kids.

Year 11: This year Nick's parents moved from their home in California to a home in the suburbs of PA. It is a 30 minute drive to their house! We love having them so close!

Year 12: This year we welcome triplets! 2 girls and 1 boy! We named them Rhys Vincent, Noella Brooke, & Amber Louise!

Year 13: This year we welcomed identical twin boys again!! We named them Wesley George & Thomas Mitchell. They remind us so much of Cam & Oliver!

Year 14: This year our family of 18 (and the nanny) took a vacation to Disney World in Florida! The kids had an amazing time at the parks, and finding shells on the beach!

Year 15: Surprise! We had Quads again! 2 boys, 2 girls. We named them Spencer Jeremy, Levi Evan, Kelsey Jennifer & Paisley Joan

Nick & Penny with: Camden "Cam", Oliver, Kenneth "Ken", Liliana "Lili", Larson "Lars", Isaac, Zachary "Zach", Vivian, Sophia, Kelly, Alfred "Alfie", Rhys, Noella "Elly", Amber, Wesley "Wes",Thomas "Tom", Spencer, Levi, Kelsey "Kel", and Paisley

Couldn't resist doing it again

Your name: Thisbe Jane
    His name: Indigo Willem

Y1: Something amazing happens! We get a few lottery tickets as a wedding present and win the jackpot of $10m! We put most of the money away and use some to buy our first home.

Y2: Since we're very financially stable, Indy and I decide to adopt a sibling set. We adopt 2 girls and 1 boy domestically. Their names are Tayla Christine (8), Alexis Marie (6), and Jaylen Isaiah (5): http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...py-readers.jpg

Y3: To help Tayla, Lexi, and Jay adjust, we get a puppy. She's a border collie mix named Moxie.

Y4: After struggling with fertility, we finally become pregnant with triplet girls! We name them Stella Beatrice, Flora Alice, and Leona Camille: http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...y-triplets.jpg

Y5: When the triplets are 9 mos old, Tayla is 11, Lexi is 9, and Jay is 8, we get pregnant on our own - with twin boys! The older kids help us choose their names. We name them August Stark and Henry Hawk: http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...-twin-boys.jpg

Y6: Unfortunately, Indy's father passes away, leaving us his estate as his mom died when he was young.

Y7: We decide to adopt from another country, and are matched with an 8 month old baby boy from England. His name is Otis Jasper, we add Willem as a second middle, so Otis Willem Jasper: http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...n-the-head.jpg

Y8: We fall pregnant but unfortunately lose the baby very early on.

Y9: Indy gets a new job! He becomes a partner at an architecture firm.

Y10: We move to a different country for Indy's job. We go to England.

Y11: After a year in England, Indy's job is not working out, so he quits and starts a new job back in the US. This time he's working with an old friend designing sustainable homes.

Y12: We get pregnant with a second set of twin boys! Our older kids are now 18 (Tayla), 16 (Lexi), 15 (Jay), 8 (Stella, Flora, and Leo), 7 (Gus and Hank), and 5 (Otis). With their help, we name the twins Abram Grover and Oscar George: http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...round-area.jpg

Y13: When Otis is six, we learn that his half-brother has come up for adoption as well. He is 1 year old when we bring him home and his name is Benji Andrew, we add Thijs as a second middle, so he becomes Benji Andrew Thijs: http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...ith-laptop.jpg

Y14: When Tayla is 20, Lexi is 18, Jay is 17, the triplets are 10, Gus and Hank are 9, Otis is 7, Bram and Oz are 2, and Benji is 2, we become pregnant with twin girls! Their names are Mabel Evelyn and Vivian Edith: http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...baby-twins.jpg

Y15: We decide to adopt domestically one last time to complete our family and are matched with another sibling group. Their names are Polly Ramona (4), Jack Howard (5), and Nancy Elizabeth (2): http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...nd-brother.jpg

Tizzy and Indy with:
    Tayla Christine (21)
    Alexis Marie (19)
    Jaylen Isaiah (18)
    Stella Beatrice, Flora Alice, and Leona Camille (11)
    August Stark and Henry Hawk (10)
    Otis Willem Jasper (8)
    Abram Grover and Oscar George (3)
    Benji Andrew Thijs (3)
    Mabel Evelyn and Vivian Edith (2)
    Polly Ramona (4), Jack Howard (5), and Nancy Elizabeth (2)
    k♥m
    mid-20s. grad student at AU.
    Leona · Vivian · Florence · Beatrix · Zelda
    August · Barnaby · Winston · Atlas · Milo

DW: Jayne Viola
    DH: Thomas Matthew "Tom"

Year 1: You adopt a black cat. You call him Midnight
    Year 2: You have a baby boy. You call him Logan Ambrose
    Year 3: You have G/G twins. Everly Eden & Bellamy Lux
    Year 4: Something amazing happens! You won a big sum of money in the lottery
    Year 5: You adopt 2 girls 1 boy siblings from Italy. Luca (2), Aurora(7)& Chiara(8)
    Year 6: You spend the year in a Villa in Italy
    Year 7: You get a german shephard puppy. You call her Indiana
    Year 8: You move to a new house, a bif mansion in the country side, perfect for the big family
    Year 9: You start a buisness w/ your sister! An adoption agency
    Year 10: You have a baby girl! Isla Pearl
    Year 11: You adopt a baby boy from Australia. Paxton Elijah
    Year 12: You stay in Australia for a year.
    Year 13: You adopt a baby from Russia! Fyodor Leon
    Year 14: Midnight dies and the kids are sad so you adopt a cat called Tuesday
    Year 15: You miscarried a baby

Family: Jayne & Tom
    Chiara (18), Rory (17) Logan (14), Everly(13), Bellamy(13), Luca (12), Isla (5), Pax (4), Fyo (2)
    - Lucy Marlowe - Abigail Darcy - Everly Eden - Bellamy Lux - Isla Pearl - Ophelia Jayne - Juniper Claire -Zoe Amadea - Aria Lysann

- Theodore River - Paxton Elijah - Felix Raleigh - Logan Ambrose - Luis Raphael - Jonah Taddeo

DH: Rhys Langston
    DW: Juliana Rae "Jules"

Year 1: Rhys and Jules welcome triplet boys named Elliot Christopher, Malachy James "Mal", and Henry Dashiell.

Year 2: Something amazing happens! Rhys and Jules get a puppy! (What? That's amazing.) It's a boxer named Isaac.

Year 3: Rhys and Jules adopt two girls and a boy from the US. They're names are Evangeline Bryn "Evie", Rosalee June, and Arlo Zachariah.

Year 4: Rhys, Jules, and the kids go on vacation to Australia. Isaac goes on vacation to Rhys's parents home.

Year 5: Rhys and Jules welcome a baby boy named Deacon Jacob.

Year 6: Rhys and Jules go on a road trip to the Grand Canyon.

Year 7: Rhys and Jules welcome a baby girl named Phoebe Susanna.

Year 8: Rhys and Jules adopt a baby boy from England. His name is Jasper William.

Year 9: Despite the fact that they have nine kids and a boxer, Rhys and Jules go on a road trip to New England.

Year 10: Rhys, Jules, and the family move to Canada.

Year 11: Rhys and Jules adopt a baby boy from England. His name is Silas Gabriel.

Year 12: Rhys and Jules welcome twin boys named Adam Eli and Blake Weston.

Year 13: Rhys and Jules welcome quadruplets--two boys and two girls named Samuel Flynn "Sam", Zane Alexander, Sophie Noelle, and Willow Blythe.

Year 14: Rhys and Jules have ANOTHER set of quads--two boys and two girls named Colton Lazarus "Colt", Uriah Frost, Artemis Wren, and Daphne Marigold.

Year 15: Rhys and Jules adopt two girls and a boy from the US. Their names are Temperance Rae "Tempe", Bronwen Rebecca, and Shiloh Benjamin.

The brood:

Rhys and Jules

Elliot, Mal, Henry, Evie, Rosalee, Arlo, Deacon, Phoebe, Jasper, Silas, Adam, Blake, Sam, Zane, Sophie, Willow, Colt, Uriah, Artemis, Daphne, Tempe, Bronwen, and Shiloh

Isaac the Dog
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne