Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Me: Diana Henrietta.
    Him: Willem Patrick.
    Yr1: I get a new job as head of Year One at a local primary school.
    Yr2: We adopt a baby boy from England and call him Tobias Henry.
    Yr3: Willem and I go on a road trip to the capital, leaving Tobias to bond with my mother for the weekend.
    Yr4: Tobias gets a baby sister! We name her Roberta Mary.
    Yr5: My mother sadly passes away leaving us all devastated.
    Yr6: After the succesful adoption of Tobias we decide to do it again from England, we adopt siblings: Sebastian James(4), Erika Song(1) and Leigh Melody(1).
    Yr7: With the young twins growing up the house is feeling increasingly cramped, we decide to move to a bigger home but stay in the same town.
    Yr8: Seeing how fantastic the adopted siblings are adjusting to their new life, we adopt another set of siblings from Ireland: Caoimhe Aisling(5), Finnegan Riley(4), and Aoibhe Mairead(2).
    Yr9: A surprise pregnancy results in our second natural daughter, we name her Natasha Vivienne.
    Yr10: With children spilling out of the windows our "big" house just isn't big enough, Willem suggests we buy a farm and everyone loves the idea. Along with the farm we adopt three horses: Sky, Star, and Sam.
    Yr11: For the younger kids who can't ride yet we adopt a pet kitten that Tasha names Kam.
    Yr12: I get a new job teaching children how to horse ride. Yr13: Willem's father sadly passes leaving Tobias and Seb - who were both very close to their grandfather - devastated.
    Yr14: We are blessed with twins! Sidney Alexander and Albert Sullivan.
    Yr15: Some amazing happens! Roberta gets spotted during the town production of Annie and is offered a fasttrack place at London's Acting Academy.

~~~ Di (38) and Willem (40) with: Tobias (14), Roberta (12), Seb (14), Erika (11), Leigh (11), Caoimhe (13), Finn (12), Aoibhe (10), Tasha (7), Sidney (2), Alby (2); Sky (7), Star (7), Sam (7), and Kam (5).
    Last edited by milliemm; December 24th, 2013 at 07:37 AM.
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith