Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    DH: Lucas Phoenix Hastings
    DW: Miranda Lilac Hastings

Year 1: After we get back from our honeymoon we decide to adopt a cat from the shelter, we name her Mimi.

Year 2: We get pregnant after 3 months of trying! Aria Sparrow Hastings is born on August 18, 2015.

Year 3: Lucas, Aria & I take a vacation to London for a three weeks.

Year 4: After visiting London Lucas and I decide to adopt a little boy from there. We name him Jude August Hastings. His birthday is March 6, 2017.

Year 5: When Aria is 3 and Jude is 1 we adopt a Corgi mix from the shelter and name her Nessie.

Year 6: After almost a year of trying I get pregnant again! This time its a boy! We name him Solomon Grey Hastings, he was born September 29, 2019.

Year 7: We decide to take a family vacation to Cairo, Egypt! Grandma & Grandpa, Papa & Nana go with us too.

Year 8: After volunteering at a Greyhound rescue for several months I beg Lucas to let us adopt one. Lucky for me him and the kids fall in love with not one but three! We bring home Juno, Houdini & Oz

Year 9: Lucas got promoted!! His company has given him a higher paying job as a travel consultant, and they have offered him even more if we re-locate to one of the overseas offices.

Year 10: After considering his job offer we decide to relocate to Athens, Greece.

Year 11: Just when we were getting settled in and the kids start school we find out we are expecting identical twin girls!! Natalya Rain & Lucia Willow were born in Greece on February 13, 2024.

Year 12: I get a new job as tour guide interpreter.

Year 13: We find out we are expecting again! Its a girl, Daphne Violet Hastings born July 17, 2026.

Year 14: After living in Greece for several years we decide to move back home to America, where we buy a large modern house close to the kids' grandparents.

Year 15: We decide we are done having children of our own but want to adopt one me. We adopt a little boy from Sydney, Australia. We name him Zander Wren Hastings, he was born June 2, 2028.

The Hastings Family-
    Mom & Dad: Mandy & Lucas
    DD: Aria Sparrow Hastings (August 18, 2015)
    DS: Jude August Hastings (March 6, 2017)
    DS: Solomon Grey Hastings (September 29, 2019)
    DD/DD: Lucia Willow Hastings & Natalya Rain Hastings (February 13, 2024)
    DD: Daphne Violet Hastings (July 17, 2026)
    DS: Zander Wren Hastings (June 2, 2028)

Pets: Mimi (cat), Nessie (corgi), Juno (greyhound), Houdini (greyhound) & Oz (greyhound)

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Mandy & Lucas Hastings
    Aria (13), Jude (11), Solomon (9), Lucy (4), Naya (4), Daphne (2), Zander (NB), Mimi, Nessie, Juno, Houdini & Oz
    My Eclectic Little List:
    ♫ Theo ♫ Asher ♫ Sterling ♫ Wesley ♫ Griffin ♫ Jude ♫
    ♡ Rosalie ♡ Johanna ♡ Calliope ♡ Daphne ♡ Isabelle ♡ Aria ♡

Currently intrigued by... Vivienne, Kalani, Archer & Uriah

Mama to a border collie/sheltie mix who answers to Munchy
    Auntie to Carson Wade (7/18/2013)

Vote on some of my names here: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9810672

Your name:
    Leonor Ella Dawson

His name:
    William Henry Dawson

Year 1: 1,3: You have G/G twins
    Poésie Martine Dawson and Reverie Rain Dawson

Year 2: 3,6: You buy a new car! what kind?
    A black range rover

Year 3: 3,2: You buy a horse! Name?
    Athena

Year 4: 5,4: You get a new job! what is it?
    Interior Designer

Year 5: 2,5: You choose what happens!
    We go on a holiday to Rome, Italy

Year 6: 5,5: You move to a farm and get 3 horses! names?
    Slayer, Nita and Wonder

Year 7: 3,1: You get a puppy! what kind?
    Golden Retriever named Dandelion

Year 8: 5,3: You adopt a baby boy from Australia
    Judah Horizon Dawson

Year 9: 2,6: You move to a new house! What does it look like?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/21202433@N08/6210006372/
    We also sell all the horses on the farm.

Year 10: 2,2: Your husband gets a new job! what is it?
    Journalist in the local newspaper

Year 11: 6,1: You choose
    We get a cat named Catnip

Year 12: 4,1: You have a baby girl
    Hope Sissi Dawson

Year 13: 4,4: You go on a road trip with DH! where?
    Europe

Year 14: 6,5: You have G/G twins
    Dixie Aria Dawson and Opal Alexandria Dawson

Year 15: 6,1: You choose
    We get another cat named Cheshire

Your name: Ingrid Isabella Fairchild
    His name: Damien Robert Fairchild

Year 1: 4,3 B/B Twins

Ezekiel James and Tobias Stephen

Year 2: 5,4 New Job

Open a Bakery

Year 3: 6,1 You Choose

Expand the business and open a cafe with a play area for children

Year 4: 6,1 You Choose

Adopt a Red Setter Called Scarlett

Year 5: 3,6 Buy A New Car

A Range Rover

Year 6: 6,5 G/G Twins

Clementine Juliet and Sylvia Xanthe

Year 7: 5,5 Move to a farm and adopt 3 horses

We decide to buy a farm in Connecticut and adopt 3 Pinto Pony's called Belle, Flynn and Briar

Year 8: 2,4 Move to a different country

Damien is offered a teaching position in London and the family moved with him.

Year 9: 6,4 A Baby Girl

Mabel Emilia

Year 10: 3,3 Adopt a Baby Boy from England

Christopher Damien

Year 11: 3,4 Adopt a cat

A Birman called Sapphire

Year 12: G/G/G Triplets

Iris Persephone, Margaret Athena and Florence Hero

Year 13: 2,1 Start a Business with my Sister

We decide to open a bookstore.

Year 14: 6,5 G/G Twins

Cordelia Harper and Josephine Esme

Year 15: 3,3 Adopt a Baby Boy from England

Dexter Kingston

The Fairchild Family
    DW and DH: Ingrid Isabella Fairchild and Damien Robert Fairchild
    DS/DS: Ezekiel James Fairchild and Tobias Stephen Fairchild
    DD/DD: Clementine Juliet Fairchild and Sylvia Xanthe Fairchild
    DD: Mabel Emilia Fairchild
    DS: Christopher Damien Fairchild
    DD/DD/DD: Iris Persephone Fairchild, Margaret Athena Fairchild and Florence Hero Fairchild
    DD/DD: Cordelia Harper Fairchild and Josephine Esme Fairchild
    DS: Dexter Kingston Fairchild

Indy, Damien, Zeke, Toby, Cleo, Sylvie, Mabel, Kit, Iris, Greta, Florrie, Cora, Posy and Rex
    Girls: June Rosalie, Clio Genevieve, Mabel Juliet, Greer Vivienne, Iris Lucia, Margot Laura, Sylvie Maeve, Ingrid Scarlett, Florence Pearl, Lara Josephine

Boys: Christopher David 'Kit', Maxwell Jude 'Max', Edward Stephen 'Teddy', Rex Kingston, Frederick Oscar 'Freddie', Gilbert Leo 'Gil', Gideon Felix, Hugo James, Tristan Josiah, Ivan George.

Your name: Leah Noelle Hudson (Maiden name- Jameson)
    His name: Brady Isaiah Hudson

Year 1: Brady and I have a baby girl. We name her Alyssa Kaitlynne "Aly".

Year 2: We take Aly to a zoo where she sees a zebra. She points to a zebra and then points back to herself, meaning she wants a zebra. The closest we could get was a horse, so we grant her wish. She is greatful and we name her Gwen, meaning blessed.

Year 3: Brady, Alyssa, and I take a vacation to Florida to visit family.

Year 4: After a few years of it just being the 3 of us, I find out I am pregnant. We learn it is another girl and name her Tessa Liann.

Year 5: Brady and I realize we want to have a big family and know that it is sometimes hard to make happen so we try IVF. Fortunately, we are sucessful the first time, and become pregnant with quads. 2 girls and 2 boys. We name them Isla Blaire, Hannah Greer, Colton Brady and Austin James.

Year 6: After a very exciting year, we find out my dad has passed away from brain cancer that he has been battling for the past 3 years. His name was William Nathan.

Year 7: We then decide to adopt a baby girl from China because my dad had served in Asia. In another way to honor him, we name her Willow Elena "Will".

Year 8: We decide to try to rescue another child from life or death situations. We choose Ethiopia to adopt from. We think we are only adopting one child but we get chosen by a mother who is supposedly expecting twins. Her doctor is correct. A few months later, twins Josephina Kiden "Josie" and Joel Ande join our family.

Year 9: After adopting the twins, the adopting agency accidentally sends our paperwork to an adopting agency in Australia. A family gets put with us. We accept knowing the mom has nowhere else to turn. After about 3 months, we have successfully adopted 2 year old Aiden Jack.

Year 10: My sister Katie and I decide to start a business. Because I have 10 kids and Katie has 6, we decide to open a baby botique called Mommy and Me Botique. We sell maternity clothes and clothes for children up to about 8 years old. We also sell toys, strollers, and other acessories needed for babies and young children.

Year 11: Brady and I decide we want to be able to use Katie and I's botique, so we decide to try again. This time we have triplets. 2 girls and a boy. We name them Adalyn Melissa "Adie", Aubrey Sophia, and Aaron Patrick.

Year 12: We end up having another set of multiples! Twin girls. (Names are fetting narrowed down fast after having 13 kids!) We decide to name the girls Hallie Grace and Kinley Jade.

Year 13: Brady and I decide to take a break from our kids. We leave 5 with my mom, 5 with Brady's parents, and 5 with my sister, Katie. Brady and I decide to travel to New York and Washington D.C. We spend about 3 weeks on our vacation.

Year 14: Unexpectedly we become pregnant again. With another girl. We decide on Lila Ann for her name.

Year 15: We now have a giant family of 16 kids. We were hoping to not have any more babies (at least fro a while) but God had other plans. We were blessed with twin girls (again). With the adition of Carly Isabelle abd Blakely Sloane "Blake", Brady and I feel our family is complete.

The Hudson Family
    Leah Noelle and Brady Isaiah (38/40)
    Alyssa Kaitlynne "Aly" (14)
    Tessa Liann (11)
    Isla Blaire, Hannah Greer, Colton Brady "Cole", and Austin James (10)
    Willow Elena "Will" (8)
    Aiden Jack (7)
    Adalyn Melissa "Adie", Aubrey Sophia, and Aaron Patrick (4)
    Josephina Kiden "Josie" and Joel Ande (3.5)
    Hallie Grace and Kinley Jade (2)
    Lila Ann (1)
    Carly Isabelle and Blakely Sloane "Blake" (NB)

Leah and Brady with Aly, Tessa, Isla/Hannah/Cole & Austin, Will, Aiden, Adie/Aubrey & Aaron, Josie & Joel, Hallie & Kinley, Lila, Carly & Blake

Your name: Nicole Anne Lawn
    His name: Taylor Jack Anderson

Your outcome:
    1) 3,3: You adopt a baby boy from England
    Stephen Louis "Steph"

2) 2,5: You choose what happens!
    We spend half a year in South Africa

3) 5,1: Family member passes away. Who?
    My DH's aunt: Matilda Elizabeth "Aunt Tilda"

4) 3,2: You buy a horse! Name?
    Morning Bliss "Bliss"

5) 3,5: You adopt a baby girl from China
    Vivienne Hope "Vie"

6) 1,5 You have B/B twins
    Lukas Leon and Willian Renier "Luke and Liam"

7) 2,2: Your husband gets a new job! what is it?
    Surgeon

8) 2,4: You move to a different country! where?
    Austria

9) 1,2: You have multiples fo your choice (Quads)
    Noah Alexander, Nicholas Jhon, Nalha Elizabeth, Neva Marie. "Noah, Nick, Nalha, Neva"

10) 2,4: You move to a different country! where?
    Switzerland

11) 1,1: You have G/G/G triplets
    Petra Emilia, Phillipa Ruth, Parascovia Lucille "Peeta, Pippa and Pasha"

12) 1,2: You have multiples fo your choice (Quads)
    Blair Isabella, Boheme Rose, Bronte Jane, Behati Katherine "Blair, Bo, Bronny, Bee"

13) 2,4: You move to a different country! where?
    Monaco

14) 5,3: You adopt a baby boy from Austraila
    Thomas Benjamin "Tom"

15) 1,4: You have G/G/B triplets
    Grace Charlotte Anne, Florence Harlow and Charles Fredrich "Grace, Flo,Chuck"
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.