Names Searched Right Now:
Page 117 of 137 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast
    Elizabeth is a young girl who loves animals. She volenteers at her local animal shelter and works part time as a zoo employee. She especially loves birds and spends free time watching the birds in the woods behind her house. She owns 2 dogs, 4 birds, a lizard, a rabbit and a hamster, most of which live in her families barn/storage space.
    She is blonde haired and electric-green eyed with a few freckles.

Bridget Kaia

Jules

Clara Lily, Rose Madeleine, Belle (need mn), Tessa Charlotte. Lucy, Emma, Elsa, Maggie, Lena, Lily, Leah, Lila, Ella, Aria, Annabel, Ivy, Charlotte, Elizabeth, Talia
    Seth Alexander, James (need mn), William Samuel. Luke, Caleb, Leo, Liam, Samuel, Jacob.
    Loving life, God, my family, my friends, books, writing, the ocean and volleyball!
    "The most wasted of days is one without laughter" - E. E. Cummings

Bridget is an adorable 11 years old girl who loves watching TV and playing board games. She is crazy about Hannah Montana and High School Musical. She likes staying at home and she rarely plays outside. Bridget has dark skin, black curly hair and chocolate eyes.

Tina Zoe
    Emon, 14
    Josephina/Finley/Lucie/Opal
    Ronan/Samson/Evan/Asher

Tina is a 15 year old with short brown hair and eyes, rather spunky, likes to be social and is rather popular due to her talkative nature.

Molly Tristan
    August Calvin Clayton Daniel Dexter Dominic Felix Frederic Graham Isaac Maxwell Nicholas Oscar Oswald Raphael Reuben Sebastian Thomas Wallace

Aurelia Avery Beatrix Bridget Clara Daniela Emilia Grace Greta Isobel Joanna Juniper Kate Lillian Lucille Marina Ramona Sofia Sidonia Sylvia Violet

Molly Tristan is a cool teenager with long light brown hair and blue eyes. She loves shopping, flirting and having fun with her friends.

Mollie Marion
    💖💖💖16 year old Britberry💖💖💖
    💖💖💖Writer, dreamer, lover💖💖💖

💗💗💗Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Sybil, Bianca, Amber, Honor, Fallon💗💗💗

💙💙💙Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, Marius💙💙💙

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings

Mollie Marion is the girl who never wants to grown up . All day she looks at the sky and daydream .

Winter Anna

" Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too was a gift " ~ Mary Oliver

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Persephone " Seph " ~ Hades ~ Prometheus .