Names Searched Right Now:
Page 107 of 143 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 ... LastLast
    I'm gonna to describe this one as very similar to my cousin, because her middle name is close to her FN!

June Ingrid is a Washington girl. She lives Washington and breathes Washington. Her biggest pet peeve is when she says "I live in Washington" and someone says "Oh, Washington D.C.?" and she says "no, Washington State"! She is 10 years old with dirty-blonde hair, blue eyes, and is very tall. She enjoys pie, squirrels, and traveling. She does not like bullies or pencils.

Sidonie Marie
    Catalina // 17 // college student // volleyball // math nerd

girls: augusta || bridget || caroline || elizabeth || helena || ivy || katherine || magnolia || margaret || rosemary
    boys: adrian || alistair || august || bennett || donovan || elliott || everett || ezra || levi || nathaniel || zachary

#1 combos at the moment: caroline rosemary elizabeth & adrian levi elliott

ahaha...that's sounds a lot like a June in my ears!

Sidonie is a cheerleader, but she doesn't fit the stereotype. Although her grades aren't top notch, she still does well in AP classes and is looking forward to applying to more competitive colleges. However, she does have blonde hair and blue eyes, and is popular around the boys, but as a Catholic, she avoids dating random boys because she wants to marry into another Catholic family. Although she has her favorite actors and male singers, and such, she isn't as boy crazy as some of her other friends.

Jack Peregrine
    ~inside this collegeberry's mind ~
    ~
    (updated 6/26/15)
    ~
    Reconstructing with the input of a loving Norwegian boyfriend
    ~
    ♀ ~ Alice Cordelia ~ Aurora Seraphina ~ Cassia Elizabeth ~ Genevieve Astrid ~ Juliet Sunniva ~

♂ ~ Benjamin Axel ~ Jack Sebastian ~ Ronan Oliver ~

(I'm using the 3 syllable pronunciation of Cassia)

June Ingrid is a bookworm, honor roll student, introverted, pensive, girl. She is 9 years old, wise beyond her years, and is cared for by an open-minded, spiritual, and unconditionally loving mom[Soleil Kiandra] and dad[Rafael Jacob].
    Her favorite school subjects are music and art. Her passions are mostly geared towards singing, drawing, frog-catching, and listening to her parents' eclectic music collection.
    Alexandria(Zandi) Faith

Jack Peregrine- is a smart little boy. He is very pale with dark brown hair and brown eyes. He can be hyper, however he mostly prefers to read especially Lord of the Rings and books about wizards.
    Alexandria is wise and elegant beyond her years. She dreams one day of being a queen and solving all the world's problem. She is kind, gentle, and has long curly blond hair with green eyes.

Charlotte Rosamund
    Raquel-22 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Rose Caroline, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter, Marina Adelaide, Emmeline Margot, Alice Primrose,Annabel Frances
    Gentlemen: Frederick Arthur, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett, Edmund Tobias, Asher Benjamin, and James Raphael

Charlotte Rosamund is her high school's super model, with the perfect hair and looks. She has brown hair with big waves in it, usually adorn with flowers, and blue eyes that are enhances with just the right makeup. Many people are intimidated by her and think she's a snob, but in reality, she is quite shy and bonds with only a few close friends. She secretly wishes she has more curves and would gladly trade her size 0 jeans for something larger.

Helena Corisande Echo
    ~inside this collegeberry's mind ~
    ~
    (updated 6/26/15)
    ~
    Reconstructing with the input of a loving Norwegian boyfriend
    ~
    ♀ ~ Alice Cordelia ~ Aurora Seraphina ~ Cassia Elizabeth ~ Genevieve Astrid ~ Juliet Sunniva ~

♂ ~ Benjamin Axel ~ Jack Sebastian ~ Ronan Oliver ~

(I'm using the 3 syllable pronunciation of Cassia)