Names Searched Right Now:
Page 90 of 137 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast
    Adelaide Molly is a blond haired surfer girl. She is very strong and active. She is also fearless and not afraid to speak her mind.

Josephina Margaret nn Josie

Josephina is a hispanic girl. She's not fat, but would be considered curvy. She has GORGEOUS dark brown hair to the middle of her back, and chocolate brown eyes. She wants to know things, and loves to learn.

Matisse Madeline
    Catherine, an actress, dancer, singer, brainiac with a guilty pleasure of names.
    Current favorites: Lilliana Joy, Marley Sophia, Isabella Diane, Gabrielle Jolie, Charlotte Amelia, Callista Berlin, Hope Adrienne, Isis Amelie, Austen Elisabeth, Jetta Blue; Wesley Owen, Benson Chase, Matthew Keaton, Brandon Kyle, Carson Gabriel, Elias Marshall, Anderson Cade, Xander Hale, Josiah Henry, Spencer Steven

I see a little girl with glasses and curly brown hair in a floral dress and pink cardigan who likes to curl up on the floor with a book.

Maisie Rosalie

A toddler with super curly, honey blonde hair and big brown eyes. She is very energetic and girly and loves dolly and fairies.

Hayden James
    16 year old girl in year 11 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan
    Boys: Jackson, Rixon, Seamus, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper

An energetic 7 year old into sports and bicycles. Popular with his friends.

Hazel Lillian