Names Searched Right Now:
Page 60 of 139 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 ... LastLast
    Delfina is a dreamy fourteen year old girl. She dreams of being an actress, and spends most of her time auditioning for school plays. She has sleek black hair and blue eyes.

Winifred Kate

HermioneCassiaRosalieSofiaKatarinaKiona
    LeoMatthiasEspenBennettAvery

Winifred is a very shy girl, who spends her lunch times in the library. she has brown hair and hazel eyes and wears round glasses. She is very intelligent and is sometimes bullied for being top of the year.

London-Liora Mae
    16 year old girl in year 11 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan
    Boys: Jackson, Rixon, Seamus, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper

London-Liora is a creative eleven year old girl. She enjoys painting, drawing, and hanging out with friends.

Genevieve Mae

HermioneCassiaRosalieSofiaKatarinaKiona
    LeoMatthiasEspenBennettAvery

Genevieve is a creative and lively 9-year-old girl. She has straight brown hair with bangs and brown eyes. She is taller than most kids her age and likes to wear hairbands. Genevieve serves as an excellent care-taker and role model for her two younger sisters.

Nigel Sebastian
    - Meghan

My name list

I see a nerdy teen that loves to play computer games and is passionate about school.

Phillipa Rose