Names Searched Right Now:
Page 54 of 139 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast
    A quiet girl with blonde hair and green eyes. She plays the piano, and often practices

Rowena Anne

Rowena Anne is a studious twelve-year-old girl who loves history and chemistry. She loves to read and play with her pet cats.

Landon Robert
    - Meghan

My name list

Landon Robert is a 17 year old football playing, tuba playing, baritone singing young man. He is popular but he is also friend with the "losers" and knows how to have a good time without drinking or doing drugs. He has short brown hair that is just long enough to spike up. He also has bright blue eyes and is 6'3". He has two siblings a younger brother and a younger sister with whom he is super close to. Logan James and Linley Rachelle. He has a girl friend who is one of the "nerds" names Imogen Janelle and they have been dating since they were in 8th grade. He is very fond of animals. Especially dogs. He has a young rottweiler named Jem who he takes jogging every night after football practice.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________

Jocelyn Rachelle

Jocelyn is a bubbly teenager with long golden blonde hair, brown eyes and a pale complexion dotted with a handful of freckles. Her passion is horses and you will always find her out in the paddocks on her horse Sauve. She has lots of friends but doesnt bost about how popular she is, her best friend Katie is always with her and also loves horses.

Jordan Rose (G)
    Last edited by ballerinagirl; August 14th, 2012 at 03:47 AM. Reason: spelling error :P
    16 year old girl in year 11 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan
    Boys: Jackson, Rixon, Seamus, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper

Jordan Rose is a sixteen year old girl who cheers for her local high school. Everyone admires her for her popularity and beauty, but Jordan ignores everyone except for her circle of best friends. She has red hair, brown eyes, and an enchanting smile.