Names Searched Right Now:
Page 43 of 139 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast
    Noah Matthew is an intellegent, good-looking teen with tan brown skin and black eyes. He's popular, but doesn't let it go to his head.

Samara River
    Name-obsessed Writer
    Current Faves
    Acacia, Eleanor, Margaret, Guinevere, Myna, Lydia, Mira, Odessa, Ciara, Gwendolyn
    Alexander,Cassius, Nicholas, Sebastian, Cyrus, August, Caspian, Eramus, Benedict, Milton

I see a young woman with long black hair and dark skin. She is very beautiful and has a melodic voice. She is a mother to a 1-year-old boy and aspires to become a singer.

Holly Meredith
    - Meghan

My name list

Holly is tall, quiet, popular and pretty. She is well liked, well behaved and gets average grades. She has dark brown hair and hazel eyes.

Selina Guinevere
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14) It's a boy!
    Castalia, Vasilisa, Indrina, Calluna, Faustine, Hildana, Selenia, Lisandra, Silveria, Vitellia, Satyana
    ... Alaric, Silvan, Alistair, Stellan, Rainer, Evander or Evren, Caspian, Howell, Theron, Sander

Tall and slender twenty year old with long waist length black hair but pale with blue/green eyes. I see her as very wealthy and a bit ostentatious but stunning

Scarlett Marilyn Blair

Scarlett Marilyn Blair is an outgoing, beautiful, 20-something socialite who longs to stay at home and read a book once in awhile. She has wavy, dark brown to black hair, eye lashes that go on for miles, and a megawatt smile that she doesn't share with just anyone.

Luna Andromeda