Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Azalea??

Red face Azalea??

So for our girl twin, me and hubby have finally come down to two names! Cordelia and Aziza...however we have recently fell in love with the name Azalea. To me and my husband this is kind of a compromise as it has properties from both Aziza and Cordelia.

Also another thing that makes it attractive to us is the fact that in 2011 not 1 baby was named Azalea- (we live in British Columbia, Canada)!!! We really couldn't believe it but it has made me and hubby want to use it even more.

We do want to know what others will think of it! Do you think it goes well with our other daughters (look in the signature). What do you honestly think of Azalea??

This is our middle name list by the way!:

Daphne
    Atalanta
    Niamh
    Venus
    Ariadne
    Artemis
    Athena
    Isis
    Andromeda
    Eurydice
    Lorelei
    Thalia
    Persephone
    Sabrina
    Aurora
    Cassandra
    Calliope
    Calypso
    Branwen
    Ondine
    Galatea
    Selene
    Cybele

do any sound good with Azalea? Should we delete any from the middle name list?

Thanks Berries! ~ Taylor

PS: we have not decided on her brother's name yet but we are getting there!
    ~ Taylor

Wife to Craig
    Mommy to Milena Echo (6), Rosalind Iseult (4), Amabel Artemis & Felix Apollo (newborns)

Milena Echo and Rosalind Iseult are beautiful names! Their sister will need a name as equally lovely.

Milena, Rosalind, and Cordelia are excellent as sisters. They're all a little frilly, very elegant, and somewhat quirky. Azalea does have that same vibe to a certain extent. I guess my issue is that Rosalind and Azalea are both so flowery, while Milena isn't. Below are some combos I really like given your middle name list.

Cordelia Niamh
    Cordelia Daphne
    Cordelia Isis
    Cordelia Branwen
    Cordelia Ondine
    Cordelia Selene

Azalea Daphne
    Azalea Artemis
    Azalea Ondine
    Azalea Lorelei
    Azalea Selene
    Azalea Persephone

I prefer Cordelia with your other daughters, but Azalea is also very pretty. I like Azalea Selene.

I love Azalea. I see it suggested less than Cordelia on these boards which makes me like it even more. I like Azalea Selene too. Also like Azalea Serene...
    Azalea Niamh and Azalea Calypso also sound really pretty.

Thanks to all of you