Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which sister combination do you like best?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eva & Arabella / Evie & Bella

35 57.38%
  • Eva & Sophia / Evie & Phia

26 42.62%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Which combination is prettier for sisters?

Eva & Arabella / Evie & Bella

or

Eva & Sophia / Evie & Phia

Eva and Sophia seem a little bit more compatible in style (Arabella is frillier than Eva). However, Sophia and Eva have too much sound echo for me, with the ee sound and f/v being similar. The nicknames Phia and Evie also have the repeating sounds - this may be a little nitpicky, though - a lot of people might not even notice.

Nicknames Evie and Bella sound more distinct from each other.

I like all of the names, though.
    Shannon

Some of my Favorite Names:
    Girls: Anna, Alexandra, Anastasia, Lily, Ivy, Isla, Catherine, Cerys, Cara, Ciara, Aislinn, Adriana, Adrienne, Ariana, Alison. Genevieve, Alexa, Fiona, Annabel, Amabel. Angela, Noelle, Amanda, Amelie, Victoria, Sara, Vivienne. Tabitha, Adela, Sylvie
    Boys: Ethan, Nicholas, Aidan, Ciaran, Ian, Liam, Ryan, Justin, John, Cian, Evan, Noah, Brendan, Alexander, Thomas, David, Stephen, Declan, Finn, Flynn.

I was concerned about how frilly Arabella is next to Eva, which by the way we pronounced like Ava. I didn't mention the prn. earlier because we have received a lot of heat from people since her nn is Evie but full name sounds like Ava.

For the sake of pronunciation (putting the incorrect spelling aside), do Ava & Arabella work better style-wise?

I also think Ava & Sophia sound much better than EE-va and Sophia.

Well I'll add to the fire:
    If you want "ay-va" you should spell it Ava. Eva is "ee-va" or "eh-va". You're contradicting yourself if her nn is Evie but you expect people to pronounce Eva "ay-va". I think you need to choose, either Ava or Eva "ee-va". I don't think either needs a nn, maybe Eve for Eva

Eva "ee-va" and Sophia are nice together and so are Ava "ay-va" & Sophia. Evie & Phia are too close. Ava & Phia work but Ava & Phi/Fi sound even better

Eva & Arabella are nice. Evie and Bella are OK, Eva & Bella are better

Fox * Rohan * Jade * Shea * Eden * Blaise * Greer
    Lotus * Noor * Tallulah * Jasper * Linden * Arden

Both are great but Eva & Sophia look more balanced

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names