Names Searched Right Now:

My MC's Baby Needs a Name!

Hi guys =) I'm currently beginning a series of novels about an Irish private detective in Manhattan. I have the entire story of her life planned out in my head, and much later on in the series a baby comes into the lives of her and her closely-knit bunch of friends. It's killing me, knowing that I haven't even got a name picked for the baby yet! I like to have all of my characters completely sorted before I even begin to think about writing them.
    I feel that before I ask you lovely people for names I should give you the baby's background. He was born to a young prostitute, and when she finally realized that she couldn't bring up a baby in her life, she tracked down what she thought of as 'suitable parents' (ie, my MC and her fiance) and left the baby outside their apartment door. At first my MC is reluctant to take the baby, and tracks down his birth mother. She explains how she got into that mess, etc., before dying (possibly at the hands of her pimp--I haven't decided yet). Anyway, they end up keeping the baby.
    My MC is called Alice O'Dea, she's in her twenties at the time. Her fiance is Benedict "Benny" Snowden, also in his twenties. Alice is from Ireland and Benny's from Philadelphia, and they both now live in Manhattan.
    I was hoping for a boy's name which was simple yet unusual for a name. Like word names, day names, place names, etc. For a short while I was thinking of naming the baby Sunny O'Dea (To act as a joke in the book, because they didn't realize that the baby was basically named Sunny Day). I'm still not too sure whether the baby's birth mother should name him, or whether my MC and her fiance should name him after they decide to keep him.
    I'm pretty much open to any and all names that you can offer me! Just please, nothing too common like Michael or David or something. I have nothing against those names, I just really like unusual names =) Thank you!
    Alice O'Dea, Simona Valentine, Link North, Eli Deacon, Benny Snowden
    My own characters!
    Read my novel here:
    http://www.wattpad.com/story/1193276-love-letters

Do you want an Irish name?
    like, Rory, Cian, Callum, Finn, Shay, Seanan, Eoghan, Declan, Reilly, Grady, Kieran, Teague, Malachy?

Or just unusual like: Crew, Dane, Beckett, Theo, River, Pierce, Price, Benson, Apollo, Patch, West, Archer, Ace, Robin, Frost, Sawyer, Field.

I think Sunny is a little strange on a boy, Maybe name him something else and nickname him Sonny which is pronounced the same way.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia

I was thinking of that myself, and I very nearly went with West for a while. Just this morning I was trying to think of other names. Before they name the baby, I was thinking that they might call him Boo, short for Buachaill, which means 'Boy' in Irish, Would actually naming the child Boo be too far out there?
    Alice O'Dea, Simona Valentine, Link North, Eli Deacon, Benny Snowden
    My own characters!
    Read my novel here:
    http://www.wattpad.com/story/1193276-love-letters