Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anne-Sophie / Marie-Sophie

Which of the two names Anne-Sophie and Marie-Sophie do you like the best, and why?
    Also do you prefer the names with or without the hyphens?
    TIA!

Anne-Sophie, because Marie-Sophie is way too rhymey.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

This ^^

I love Anne-Sophie, anyway. It's one of my favorite hyphenated French double names.

I prefer Anne-Sophie.
    An extremely name obsessed teenager . My all-time favourites are .....
    Girls: Ella Juliette, Aurora Niamh, Aria Laurel , Evangeline Lilac, Anastasia Primrose, Adeline Louisa, Hermione Clara, Penelope Bohème, Genevieve Alouette , Bridget Rosalie, Vivian Lark, Fiona Miette, Whimsy Isolde
    Boys: Gabriel Finnick, Luca Marius , Elias Benjamin, Ezra Miles, Reid Elijah, Peregrine Forrest, Augustus Barnaby, Louis Metias, Montgomery Theodore

Anne-Sophie, Josephine Anne-Sophie and Myriam Anne-Sophie are combos that I have considered using irl so i say you have some great name taste. I think this name is perfect, the meaning is great and I've never met one that wasn't kind and generous so I have a great impression of the name.

I do think it looks better with a hyphen and fwiw I wouldn't clutter it up with more that one mn or first name depending on how you use it.
    Last edited by thetxbelle; June 24th, 2012 at 03:34 PM.
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves