Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    The only one I truly dislike is Kathryn. It just looks...like a downgrade. Catherine would be my favorite. Can't beat a classic. But Katharine does have a bit of glamour for me. Possibly because of Katharine Hepburn. I would go with one of those two.

Catherine would have to be my favorite. Something about the 'C' beginning makes it look less trendy.

But, I do love Kathryn as well, because of the Star Trek Captain Kathryn Janeway (from the Voyager series- which happens to my favorite).
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor heaven "lena" ~ vivienne ailsa ~ felicity emma "fay" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

I've always liked Katharine... Not really sure why the A instead of the E, but I don't like the letter C and the y makes it look... sad.
    ~gigi~
    *gina danielle*

I like most of them! I know a Catharine as well.

Kathryn feels sort of 1950s spunky, which I like.
    Katherine is classy and flexible nickname-wise. Katharine feels even more elegant.

I would probably use Catherine simply because I've felt drawn to it lately. Because it has a K sound, I don't mind using the C spelling with nicknames like Kay and Kate. I know a Katherine whose nickname is Cassie, too.

To me (being a Caitlin) the Catherine spelling always feels most authentic, which I like.
    Caity
    Mom of Violet Isabelle, George Quincy, & Mae Elizabeth
    In the process of adopting #4 from Haiti.
    Current Favorites:
    . Ruby Madeleine . Esther Dorothy . Felicity Catherine . Beatrice Claire .
    . Harvey Leopold . Albert Darcy . Ralph Montgomery