Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Helena is a great suggestion! She goes wonderfully with Felicity. I also love Naomi with Felicity.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Caroline, Catherine, Elizabeth, Benjamin, James, Luke
    Celtic flair: Annabel, Claire, Maeve, Liam, Patrick
    Short & Sweet: Grace, Jane, Rose, Jack, Leo

just to counter all those who know Helen's who hate their names - I know two and they both LOVE being Helen's. (That said both are a little tom-boy ish so maybe that doesn't help with the softness factor you are hoping for).

Some names I like that are a little more feminine are:
    Ainslie
    Charlotte
    Ismene
    Juliette (I think of Juliet Butler from the Artemis Fowl books not Romeo and Juliet)
    Sophie (which is my middle name and I love - it's a bit less often used than the very popular Sofia/Sophia - your HD might like this)

I love the suggestion of Helena. I think it's fabulous with Felicity. I like Helen as well, but I feel that it's more sturdy and less feminine than Felicity. From your list Marjorie would be my favorite. It's sweet, vintage and uncommon. Marjorie Alice would be great. Other suggestions for you (sorry for repeats!):

Cordelia
    Cecelia / Cecily
    Lucia
    Beatrix
    Elodie
    Genevieve
    Dorothy
    Evangeline
    Sylvie (or Sylvia)
    Matilda
    Althea
    Ruby
    Georgina
    Magnolia
    Eliza
    "Four be the things I'd have been better without: love, curiosity, freckles and doubt." -Dorothy Parker

Thanks so much for all your feedback and ideas. It's good to get an outside perspective!

I'll have to think about Helena. At first glance, I'm not crazy about it...but maybe it will grow on me. And as for Hazel, I know it is all the rage right now, but I just can't get excited about it for some reason! (And we already know a baby Hazel with our last name--crazy!)

Some names that were mentioned that I'll have to start thinking about are: Genevieve, Matilda and maybe Magnolia too.

Any thoughts on the name Lydia? How does that sound with Felicity?

My first thought was- Pippa Jane. If you want to go for the full Phillipa is lovely.

I'm not sure I'm in love with Felicity and Lydia together, phonetically they are very similar.
    Writer of The Mod Podge Bookshelf, author of some books, lover of sticky notes and names!

Current favorite girls: Beatrix, Elizabeth, Gwendolyn, Helena, Isobel, Jemima, Margo, Rose, Tigerlily & Zora

Current favorite boys: Callum, Damian, Gideon, Henry, Jonah, Laughlin, Leo & Oscar