Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I like Chelsea and Delaney a lot. I don't think Chelsea is dated at all. Both are under-appreciated, in my opinion.

Other names:
    Avery
    Layla
    Claire
    Michelle
    Cassandra
    Dana
    Delilah
    Casey
    Favorite girl names of the moment: Cecilia, Eleanor, Amelia, Violet, Charlotte, and Ramona

Favorite boy names of the moment: Henry, Micah, Jack, Elijah, Owen, and Jonah

Ohhh.. Chelsea is actually my guilty pleasure at the moment. I like Chelsea more than i let on, i think

As for Delaney.. what about Delaina? Or, however you'd like to spell it. I knew a Delaina in high school and she had no nicknames. She was a very bright and sassy girl so i get good vibes from this name.

I really love Delaney too! I think it's a wonderful, sweet, unique name. Her future friends may nickname her Laney, but it's not a given, and it's not like you have to hear them call her Laney all the time anyways.
    I'm Erin, a teenaged writer who loves names (and dessert).

Girls names of the moment: Delaney | Eleanor | Georgia | Kate | Lucy
    Boys names of the moment: Felix | Harry | Liam | Theo | Tobias

Delaney is beautiful! I have to say I think Chelsea is dated - 90's. I know I'm biased, but most of the Chelsea's I know are snobbish. (Sorry to anyone named Chelsea that is nice! Just my experience!)

Other classic, non-Top 50, non-unisex names:
    Genevieve
    Estella

Chelsea does feel a little dated to me- just because I associate it with all the Chelseas, Jessicas, and Ambers I grew up with!

Delaney has grown on me a lot, I know a little Delaney Jane who has never gone by Laney. Feels like a totally diff name from D in my opinion. I like the suggestion of Delancy or maybe Danica or Delia.