Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Name that goes with sibling Annabelle

I am searching for suggestions for a girl's name whose sibling is Annabelle. Ivy is at the top of the list, but I don't know if it is similair enough to Annabelle (old fashioned, girly, long). The middle name is going to be Elizabeth. Opinions are appreciated. Thank you!

I love Ivy.

I really, really love it. Fresh, botanical, "green" without being pastel flowers.

But it feels very short next to Annabelle.

So I would consider some longer nature names that have a similar traditional feel. Rosemary is probably a favourite of mine for symbolizing "rememberence" and also being crisp and herbal and traditional. Annabelle and Rosemary feels very balanced to me, without matchiness or themes.

Other possibilities:
    Annabelle and Jessamine (jess-ah-min) which is a type of Jasmine. It has a more classical feel to me than Jasmine does, as a name.
    Annabelle and Rosamund - not sure of this one as the ending isn't as soft and feminissa, but it feels strong to me without being at all masculine. In Latin it means "rose of the world."
    Annabelle and Veronica
    Annabelle and Magnolia
    Annabelle and Marguerite
    Annabelle and Bryony - like Ivy and Jessamine, a climbing vine with a long history as a name in Britain.

Annabelle Mae. So Ivy Elizabeth does go well with it, just in reverse. Thanks for your suggestions!

Grace, Early 20's and Bride-to-Be...Dreaming of Future Babies.

Lucy Primrose, Alice Juliette, Rose Charlotte, Madeline Sophie, Lillian Faye, Ivy Elena, Amélie Winter.
    Mae Seraphina nn Maisy, Phoebe Luna, Annabella Violet, Kate Susannah.
    Noah Samuel, Rory Joshua, Luca Gabriel, Isaac Beau, Louis Daniel, Henry Rowan, William Elliott, Roman Alexander.