Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I like all your names.

Cecilia and Lydia are saint's names that I think would work well.

Wow, your girls have gorgeous names, and I love your choices for the new one! They are all great, honestly. My favorite is a tie between Julia and Evelyn though. I think maybe Evelyn sounds better with Jane though, so I'm going to have to vote Evelyn! Eleanor is great too btw. Whatever you choose will be lovely!
    Mom to Seth Andrew and Madeline Frances

Other current favorites (girls): Rosemary, Elizabeth, Tessa, Susanna, Katherine; (boys): Noel, Spencer, Patrick, Rory, Alexander

I like Evelyn from your choices.

I also like Tabitha for you.

I think Audrey, Claire, and Jane would be a great sibset. Would you consider moving Jane to the fn?

Jane Louise
    Jane Cordelia
    Jane Amelia
    Jane Violet
    Jane Rosemary

From your list though, I like Eleanor Jane the best. I also think the suggestion of Lucy Jane and Lydia Jane are great too.

Here are some other possibilities-- Audrey, Claire, and

Alice Jane
    Beatrix Jane
    Edith Jane
    Eliza Jane
    Eloisa Jane
    Emma Jane
    Leonie Jane
    Olivia Jane
    Phoebe Jane
    Sylvia Jane

Thanks for all the feedback! I love all of the suggestions, too. Many of the names are on our list, but we for some reason were trying to restrict ourselves from using another A or C name, wanted a different sounding ending than her big sisters, and wanted more than one syllable. Too many restrictions? I think so!

What about these as part of the sibset, with or without mn Jane:

Eleanor - I still love. Do you think Ellie is too popular? I know it's used for other El names too.
    Louise/Louisa
    Lucy - okay that ending same sound as Audrey?
    Violet
    Jane - love the name, but is it okay for two short, one syllable first names in sibset?
    Helen/Helena
    Charlotte - starts with a C, like Claire, but has a different sound. Okay?
    Evelyn - my middle name is Lynn, but I'm not sure about the popular "lyn" ending.
    Julia
    Emmeline - love the name, but everyone thinks it sounds made-up, which I don't want.

Thanks again!!