Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thetxbelle View Post
    Was thinking the exact same thing! About Clover and popularity concern, I think that happens on nameberry because it's thrown around a lot so people get the idea that it's going to suddenly hit the charts. Seems to happen with a lot of popular nameberry names but there's really no concern that these names will spark much interest outside of naming communities.
    Oh, I agree - "nameberry" style doesn't have the wide appeal that a lot of the trendy names do. For every Matilda and Luna (or Clover) born here, there may only be one or two born in the "real world" lol.

I think every flower/nature name has been suggested so I'll just throw some random names your way that has nothing to do with flowers or nature. Lots that end in A - but maybe one will change your mind.

Persia
    Asia
    Veronique
    Lullaby
    Tallulah
    Milan
    Cynthiana
    Lehra
    Calla
    March
    Salem
    Justice
    Olympia
    Tatum
    Laramie
    Montreal

I know of a little girl named:

Valkyrie

Also, maybe something space related?
    http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...inspired-names
    Wanting to be pregnant.

Re: the Nameberry popularity effect, I have noticed this too! Names like Beatrice and Juniper get thrown around so much I started thinking they really were as common as Nameberry would have me believe. But whenever I talk to a non-name nerd, I get a sharp reality check. My favorite names -- which I think are on the more common side (Eloise, Miranda, Iris, Thaddeus, Jude, etc) -- are met with raised eyebrows.

I keep trying to think of new ones, I find this really fun, so apologies for repeats

Xena
    Donica
    Petra
    Regina
    Winslet
    Winifred
    Enid
    Breda
    Freda
    Zora
    Ayelet
    Yolanda
    Charis
    Judith
    Lavinia
    Gaia
    Midori
    Nisha
    Bindu
    Jocasta
    Bethel
    Eldredine
    Juno
    Baji
    Begonia
    Stoma
    Bianca
    Pia

Grace, Early 20's and Bride-to-Be...Dreaming of Future Babies.

Lucy Primrose, Alice Juliette, Rose Charlotte, Madeline Sophie, Lillian Faye, Ivy Elena, Amélie Winter.
    Mae Seraphina nn Maisy, Phoebe Luna, Annabella Violet, Kate Susannah.
    Noah Samuel, Rory Joshua, Luca Gabriel, Isaac Beau, Louis Daniel, Henry Rowan, William Elliott, Roman Alexander.