Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thoughts on names chosen...

I am pregnant with our second child.
    My sons name is Collin Matthew and we have chosen our girls name and are still a little indecisive on our boys names... Just like to hear thoughts/impressions on names chosen
    Girl : Alyssa Ann
    Boy: Nicholas Ryan or Joshua Anderson

Not crazy over joshua, it just doesn't feel like me but my husband suggested it. And wasn't sure of how it sounded with Anderson

Alyssa is beautiful.

I prefer Nicholas of the two boys names that you listed. It's a timeless name. Although Joshua has also had staying power, I still think of it as a fad name for some reason.

I've never liked Nicholas. Just the boys I've known with the name haven't done anything for me. I don't love Joshua either, but I definitely prefer it over Nicholas. Alyssa is lovely, by the way!
    You can call me Abby
    Competitive dancer, hopeful writer, sophomore in high school, and most importantly, name obsessed

Dreaming of a future little...
    Miss Lila Romilly or Maeve Tallulah or Moira Seraphine or Sadie Calypso or Iris Magdelen
    Mister Carter Jameson or Jasper Elias or Leo Xavier or Archer Murray or Torin Matthias

limits, like fear, are often just an illusion

I think all of the names you've got sound good with Collin. Alyssa Ann and Nicholas Ryan are really nice.

For what it's worth, I think Joshua sounds pretty good with Anderson - I know the "a"s meet at the transition, but Joshua ends in a different-sounding "a" than Anderson starts with. If you're not thrilled with them together, Joshua Ryan would work too.

I might be biased because my brother is a Nicholas, but I think Nicholas Ryan is a lovely combo. I'm not a fan of Joshua, but I prefer Joshua Ryan to Joshua Anderson.