Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Family Name Tradition

My grandmother's name was Anne and her daughter (my mom) has a name incorporating Anne in it. If I am having a girl, DH and I are going to try use Anne in her name. The only problem is that I don't just want the name to be added on, I want it to be a name with Anne already in it. Does anybody have any ideas?

Annabel or Anneliese were the first two that came to mind.

Do you want Anne variations(Anna, Hannah, Annabel, Annabeth, Annie, Joanne, Marianne etc...)? or names hyphenated with Anne? (Anne-insert a great name here)? Or Anne as a first name with a great middle (Anne Cecilia, Anne Cordelia, Anne Delilah, Anne Matilda, Anne Olivia, Anne Josephine etc...)? Or Anne as a middle (Jessica Anne, Nora Anne, Helena Anne, Gracie Anne, Coral Anne, Maisie Anne etc...)

Seems like there are many different routes you could take to incorporate Anne and honour your family tradition!

Roseann
    Roseanne
    Annmarie
    Annamaria
    Annabel
    Annette

Congrats and good luck!

I really love Hannah, Annabel, Annika, Johanna, and Anneliese as ways to honor an Anne/Anna. I really love the double name Anne-Sophie, too, I think that'd be a brilliant and refreshing way to honor an Anne!

Good luck!