Results 21 to 30 of 89
June 20th, 2012 01:57 AM #21Senior Member
Current Favorite Names♀ Bandit | Jareth | Banjo | Americus | Jurassic | Alabama | Heart | Disneyland | Wednesday | Dragon
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
♂ Clyde | Anakin | Artemis | Logan | Cassidy | Labyrinth | Dragon
PLEASE VOTE FOR MY NAMES THANKS!
June 20th, 2012 09:10 AM #23Senior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
June 20th, 2012 12:54 PM #25Senior Member
Girl names for now: Lillian,Edith,Genevieve,Alice,Mabel,Livia,Inez,
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
Lillia,Elizabella,Eden,Magnolia,Ottoline,Mauren,Br onte & Aviana
Boy names for now:Frost,Mordecai,Moses,Solomon,Jethro,Leonidas,Lelan d,Arlo,
Keaton,Jefferson,Theodore,Hadrian, & Henri
http://www.babynames.com/Names/namelist.php vote on my namelist!!!
Marrying my best friend May,11th 2013
June 20th, 2012 12:58 PM #27
June 20th, 2012 12:59 PM #29
June 20th, 2012 01:00 PM #31
June 20th, 2012 01:03 PM #33
June 20th, 2012 01:41 PM #35
Wow I am laughing here -- some of my own childrens' real names are mentioned on these lists.
Okay so here are mine... most even I think are too "out there" but would use if I thought I could get away with it. A couple I can't get past the meaning, some DH has vetoed, and a couple that are just too trendy.
3. Gwendolyn (for some reason I always think of a gondola)
June 21st, 2012 12:14 AM #37
1. Sigourney -Literally thought of this one like a week ago and I'm in love, but I don't think I could use it unless I could think of a cute nn.
2. Caoimhe (Kee-vah) -I love the spelling dearly it just looks gorgeous, the pronunciation is okay, but it's too hard for people to figure out.
3. Vidalia (Vi-DAY-lee-ah) - It's apparently a city in Georgia but they say it differently, and it's a brand of onions I think. I love it prn. this way.
4. Eulalie (Yoo-LAY-lee) -So gorgeous, maybe a little too out there though.
5. Devereaux -Such a kick butt girl name. I can picture it in a book but not on my kid.
6. Bronte -A girl in my dance class in college had this name and apparently its from an author. I don't read a lot haha. I love it.
7. Tirzah -There was a girl I went to middle school with named this and I was so jealous, she spelled it differently but I like this spelling. I'm not very religious so I probably wouldn't use it.
8. Juneau -I might actually use this as a middle name because I like a lot of random place names as boy middles so it might just be a thing I use to connect my sibset.
9. Luella -It's so cute! But I feel like my daughter would hate me once she was a teenager.
10. Esme -I don't like Twilight at all but this name is awesome. Obviously I don't want to use it and get questions like do you like twilight, team Edward or team Jacob?
1. Griffin - I used to want to use this one, but it got a little popular thanks to Harry Potter I think, I have never seen it or read the books.
2. Bogart nn. "Bogey" - I would use this on a dog. I love it so much.
3. Guido - Thank you Cars. I love this, but I wouldn't use it on my child.
4. Roman nn. "Romeo" -Is this usable? maayyyybe...
5. Caledon -This is from Titanic right? I know he was called Cal but I don't remember. I think it's so handsome.
6. Magnus - ABSOLUTE LOVE. My husband X-ed this one out as a middle, or even a dog name.
7. Macaulay -It's just so one of a kind like Sigourney.
8. Edelweiss - I know it's used on girls but doesn't it sound masculine at all?
9. Riordan - It's just so cool. Except the fact that the first syllable is REAR
10. Klaus - Vampire Diaries, That is all. I love Alaric also but I would totally use that.
Last edited by kaysee712; June 21st, 2012 at 12:17 AM.
June 29th, 2012 09:35 AM #39Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
1) Thackeray ( I would genuinely use this for a son, but I can't stand the thought of people assuming his name were Zachary and he had a lisp-"I'm Thackeray" -"Nice to meet you Zachary"-"No. THACKERAY! WITH A THH") Though if I ever went for it, he'd probably get Thatch or Thatcher
2)Tucker- I LOVE this name so much, especially nn Tuck, but every time I see it I can't help thinking of cruel kids naming him with an F at the start of his name.
3)Tolkien - Tolkie is such a cute name but I wouldn't want him associated with Hobbits for all his life. Maybe as a MN.
4)Jack- too popular
5)Lughaidh- (Lou-ie) I could never travel outside Ireland, and even there it'd be difficult to find someone who could pronounce it
6)Noah/Jonah- I love both names but I don't think I could ever use them
7)Albus - too associated with Dumbledore
8)Shannon/Morgan/Corey- too girly
1)Imogen nn Immy
3)Josephine NN Pheena (too grandma-y)
4) Ceilidh (Keeley) Nobody would be able to pronounce it
5)Elidh (Ayley) see above
9) Pilar (don't want her to get Piller)
10) Olivia (love the name but name of a girl who used to bully me in school)