Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Honoring...

Honoring...

What name would honor my MIL, Dina?
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"][COLOR="#EE82EE"][COLOR="#EE82EE"][/COLOR]Two Little Girls Due Feb 23rd[COLOR="#EE82EE"][/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Nora
    Charlotte
    Olive
    Layla[/COLOR]

Well anything ending in -dina would work well...
    Adina/Adena
    Claudina
    Davidina
    Edwina/Edina
    Geraldine/Geraldina
    Idina
    Nadine/Nadina
    Ondine/Ondina
    Medina

And then there is just using the name Dina as a first or middle name. Or you could do a double first name. Dina-Mae... Dina-Lou... Dina-Kate?

I agree with pp that a -dina ending could work. Of his/her suggestions, I like Adina, Idina and Geraldina. You could also try Diana because that's only one letter off and I think it's really gorgeous. There's Dinah. I also like Dinae.
    Georgia Elizabeth
    Clara Penelope, Madeline Juliet, Lily Sailor, Annabelle Cosette, Bridget Dorothy, Charlotte Rose, Paige Virginia & Jude Gabriel, Henry Theodore, Rory Desmond, Luke Holden, Christian Alex, Aaron Quincy, Cody William

Do you like Dia or Dita?

When honoring I prefer to keep the first letter and keep the same feel of the name.

I would go with Diana, because I find it beautiful and timeless. It would work nicely as a middle name too. I also like Danae; I suppose you could spell it Dinae for this purpose if you wanted.