Results 41 to 50 of 64
Thread: Crazy Family! 15 years!
September 23rd, 2012 06:54 PM #41Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
DH: Kyle Robert
DW: Brynn Elizabeth
Year 1: You adopt a girl from Cambodia
ADD: Neary Elizabelle
Year 2: You adopt a puppy! What's it's name?
Dog's Name: Bodhi
Year 3: You have B/B twins.
DS's: Wesley Patrick & Cooper Thomas
Year 4: You adopt a girl from China.
ADD: MeiLei Grace
Year 5: You move to a different country. What country?
Year 6: You get 6 pet chickens! Their names?
Year 7: You adopt B/G twins from Mexico.
ADS: Emilio Robert
ADD: Savanna Jane
Year 8: You start a business w/ you sister. What is it?
Children's Clothing Boutique
Year 9: You have B/G twins.
DS: Jacob Fisher
DD: Julianne Finley
Year 10: You adopt B/B twins from Russia.
ADS's: Sergei Kyle & Mikhail Travis
Year 11: You start a business with your DH. What is it?
Custom Furniture Store
Year 12: You have twin boys.
DS's: Easton Ray & Nicholas Barrett 'Cole'
Year 13: You have a baby boy.
DS: Bennett Jackson 'Benny'
Year 14: You buy a new house. What does it look like?
Year 15: You event something. What is it?
A Robot helper to help with all these kids!
October 8th, 2012 04:07 PM #43
My name is October Raine Lark but everyone calls me Toby.
This is me - http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=12843c0
I am a music teacher at the local high school. I am married to Leif Rowan Lark.
This is him - http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=1e75808
He is a lifeguard at the local swimming pool. We have been married for a year.
Year One: Life: Leif gets a new job at a sports centre in Manchester as the head lifeguard so we move closer to there for him.
Year Two: Baby: We adopt boy girl twins from Mexico. We name them Rafael Jose Lark and Lolita Esme Lark "Raffy" and "Lola"
Year Three: Baby: We have boy girl twins. We name them Nikolai Mariusz Lark and Kassia Anastazja Lark "Niko" and "Kassie"
Year Four: Baby: We have a baby boy. We name him Thierry Olivier Lark.
Year Five: Baby: We have a baby girl. We name her Erin Casidhe Lark.
Year Six: Baby: We have triplets. Two boys and a girl. We name them Hugo Oskar Lark, Lotte Romy Lark and Rudi Felix Lark
Year Seven: Life: We decide to move to Australia so Leif can be a lifeguard on Bondi Beach.
Year Eight: Baby: We adopt a boy from Austalia and name him Soren Jakub Lark.
Year Nine: Baby: We adopt girl girl twins from France and name them Hanna Lisbet Lark and Elsa Astrid Lark.
Year Ten: Baby: We have triplets. Two girls and a boy. We name them Mai Tamie Lark, Suki Ume Lark and Kane Taro Lark
Year Eleven: Baby: We have quads. Two girls and two boys. We name them Avani Bela Lark, Farha Sevati Lark, Damian Arun Lark and Ravi Faiz Lark
Year Twelve: Life: We adopt a puppy and call him Hollis
Year Thirteen: Baby: We have boy boy twins. We name them Dimitri Cermak Lark and Josef Marek Lark
Year Fourteen: Life: We move to a bigger house so we can fit our many kids in.
Year Fifteen: Baby: We have girl girl boy triplets. We call them Briar Seren Lark, Eira Gwyneth Lark and Morgan Yale Lark
So my children are:
Rafael, Lolita, Nikolai, Kassia, Thierry, Erin, Hugo, Lotte, Rudi, Soren, Hanna, Elsa, Mai, Suki, Kane, Avani, Farha, Damian, Ravi, Dimitri, Josef, Briar, Eira and Morgan.Kaspar, Felix, Dmitri, Rudi and SorenAmelie, June, Belle, Luna and Violet*Not expecting, just collecting*
October 8th, 2012 05:24 PM #45Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
Your Name: Kassandra Anastasia Rinaldi - 40
DH Names: Peter James Rinaldi - 40
DS - Tobias "Toby" Peter Rinaldi - 18
DD - Lucia "Lucy" Madeline Rinaldi - 18
DD - Clara Rose Rinaldi - 15
DD - Eliana Mae Rinaldi - 14
DS - James Steven Rinaldi - 13
DS - Elijah "Eli" Jared Rinaldi - 13
DS - Nathaniel "Nate" Zachary Rinaldi - 13
DD - Livia Esme Rinaldi - 13
DS - Adam Joseph Rinaldi - 12
DS - Samuel "Sam" Timothy Rinaldi - 12
DD - Camilla "Milla" Louise Rinaldi - 11
DD - Serena Claire Rinaldi - 11
DS - Noah David Rinaldi - 11
DD - Ariana Chloe Rinaldi - 9
DD - Georgia "Georgie" Reece Rinaldi - 9
DD - Vasilisa "Lissa" Elodie Rinaldi - 7
DD - Isla Catherine Rinaldi - 7
DS - Jude Ethan Rinaldi - 6
DD - Ginevra "Ginny" Therese Rinaldi - 6
DS - Levi John Rinaldi - 4
DS - Abram Luke Rinaldi - 4
DS - Caleb Issac Rinaldi - 4
DD - Sonya Lucille Rinaldi - 4
DD - Luna Evangeline Rinaldi - 4
DS - Aaron Daniel Rinaldi - 3
DS - Mark Charles Rinaldi - 3
WHAT I INVENTED - hologram chip for cellphones. Became billionaires!
HORSE - Caramel Apple Latte "Cal" (named by Lucy and Toby when they were 8)
HOUSE - In Greece, there are still ancient homes from Athens built centuries ago. We live in one of those houses, complete with a pool, pathway to the beach, 10 bedrooms (18-13 years old boys room, 18-13 girls room, 12-11 year old boys room, 11-9 girls room, 6-3 year old boys room, 7-3 year old girls room, parents room, old nursery/office, and 2 guest bedrooms), and a live in cook/maid/nanny who helps Kassie balance the younger kids and the older kids. Moved to Greece because of Kassie's family, who used to be in the ruling class, offered Peter a job as ambassador.
1. Miscarry - 16
2. adopt B/G twins from Mexico - 15
3. Invent something - 14
4. New Car-13
5. baby girl-12
6. adopt a girl from China-11
7. Quads! 3 boys, 1 girl-10
8. boy twins-9
9. triplets; 1 boy and 2 girls-8
10. buy a horse-7
11. adopt twin girls from France-6
12. Move to Greece-5
13. twin girls-4
14. B/G twins-3
15. quints! 3 boys and 2 girls-2
16. B/B twins-1just a name nerd with lots of plans.
Childhood cancer has names too. Never forget Ronan, Lucy, Ty, Isabella, and all the other children suffering
October 8th, 2012 06:08 PM #47Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- United States
DW: Lily Frances Nobbs nee Bellamy
DH: Arthur Calvin Nobbs
Year 1: 5,5 You buy a horse! What's its name? The couple decide to start their own ranch and work towards being completely self-sufficient. Lily Frances convinces Arthur that you just can't have a ranch without at least one horse, so the two adopt a young female Palomino and name her Bethesda.
2: 3,6 You choose what happens! Lily Frances and Arthur give birth to their first child: A boy named Hugo Ezra Nobbs. Arthur has gotten a job in Animal Husbandry, and Lily Frances makes money selling herbs, vegetables, flowers from their garden, so Hugo is welcomed into a home that is financially stable.
3: 3,6 You choose what happens! Lily Frances and Arthur are so happy as parents that they decide to conceive again. Hugo is such a good, easy child that adding one more would be a huge blessing. Lily becomes pregnant and has another boy, who they decide to name Nigel Jack Nobbs.
4: 5,5 You buy a horse! What's it's name? Now that Bethesda is broken and trained, Lily Frances wants a new young horse to work with. She is finally able to ride again after her last pregnancy, so Arthur picks her out a beautiful Buckskin and she names him Milo.
5: 3,3 You get a new car! What car is it? With two children, Lily Frances needs a car to visit town for shopping and doctors appointments. Arthur takes their only car when he makes veterinarian house calls, so the couple go shopping for Lily Frances one of her own. She decides to get a green Subaru Outback.
6. 3,6 You choose what happens! Lily Frances and Arthur were not planning on having any other children for a while, but some things happen whether you plan them or not. Lily Frances notices the sure signs of pregnancy, so calls out the town doctor to give her exam. Sure enough, she's pregnant, only this time the doctor is positive it's twins. By the end of the Nobbs' 6th year of marriage, twin boys Charles Oscar Nobbs and Liam Shepard Nobbs join the family.
7: 6,6 You have B/G twins. Lily begins to miss her work and her horses, but Arthur insures both are taken care of. She enjoys spending time with her four children and wouldn't trade the mothering experience for anything in the world. When she and Arthur learn she is pregnant with her second set of twins, they are both ecstatic. Being a parent is the most rewarding part of their lives. They have another boy and their first girl. They name them: Felix Roland Nobbs and Evelyn Reid Nobbs
8: 3,5 You adopt a cat. What's it's name? By this time, Hugo is old enough to have his own pet. Arthur thinks it would be an excellent lesson in responsibility, so he takes his oldest son to the local shelter to pick something out. Lily Frances expects them to come home with a large dog, so she is pleasantly surprised when they return with a tiny calico kitten. Hugo names her Addie.
9: 5,5 You buy a horse! What's it's name? To supplement the family income, Arthur decides to use some of the property to open a riding school. With two horses already, he thinks adding one more to the family would be a good start to their new business. Lily Frances takes the children an auction and returns home with a second Palomino, a male whom they name Feivel.
10: 3,6 You choose what happens! Arthur and Lily Frances decide the one thing their farm is missing is poultry. They decide to get 4 chickens and 4 ducks. The older children help decide names, and by the end of year 10, the Nobbs have: Chicks- Story, Tuesday, Link, and Conan. Ducks- Violet, Winter, Racer, and Ace
11: 4,3 You adopt a boy from China. Lily Frances always wanted to adopt. Arthur came from an adopted family, and she wanted to help a child the way his family helped him. The couple put in application after application, and finally were accepted to adopt a child from China. The boy, Pei David Nobbs, is 6 months old when he joins the family.
12: 6,3 You give birth to quads! Choose genders. Lily Frances and Arthur are older now and believe that with the addition of Pei, their family is complete. Nature has other plans when Lily Frances falls pregnant again. The doctor tells her it another multiple birth, so they make plans to expand the house to make room for the children. She was not expecting four babies at once, but the family makes it work. Lily Frances' sister comes by often to help, and the 11 children love having so many siblings to play with and take care of. The new additions (3 boys and a girl!): Julian Thatcher Nobbs, Harrison York Nobbs, Eliot Dexter Nobbs, and Margot Ramona Nobbs
13: 4,1 You have a baby girl. Lily Frances never expected to be pregnant at 38, especially with 11 children already, 10 of which were natural births and 3 of the births were multiples. But pregnant she was. And this time with another girl. Evelyn, who turned 6 this year, was especially happy to receive another sister since the boys greatly outnumbered the girls. They name her Matilda Claire.
14: 4,4 You adopt a girl from Cambodia. Lily Frances and Arthur work hard to show each child the amount of attention it needs and deserves. They seem to work miracles, and people start to take notice. They are approached with an opportunity to adopt another foreign child and cannot resist. A two year old girl from Cambodia named Maly Pich Nobbs joins the family.
15: 2,3 You go on a vacation! Where? Lily Frances and Arthur celebrate their 15th anniversary by taking the entire family on a summer vacation to China. Lily Frances and Arthur visited China 4 years earlier when they adopted Pei, and since then have wanted to return. This time all of the children get to go, and it is a hectic but wonderful occasion.
The Nobbs Family after 15 years:
Lily Frances (40)
Charles and Liam (9)
Felix and Evelyn (8)
Julian, Harrison, Eliot, and Margot (3)
Maly (3) [adopted]
Bethesda, Milo, and Feivel the horses
Addie the cat
Story, Tuesday, Link, and Conan the chickens
Violet, Winter, Racer, and Ace the ducks
October 9th, 2012 05:57 PM #49Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Southern U.S.
Roll dice twice to see what happens that year! You choose names of kids. Feel free to make a story out of it!
Your Name:Felicity Pearl
DH Names: Jonathan Tate
If you want to try for a baby right after marrige, roll once. Then go to 'Life'. If you want to wait, go straight to 'Life'
3. You're expecting twins! Choose genders
Aurora Elsbeth & Sebastian Eli
Life: Roll twice.
Year 1: Johnathan and I start a baby photography buisness since we were so inspired by Aurora and Sebastian.
Year 2: You have a baby boy named Theodore Lane
Year 3: We addopt a little girl from the Phillipines. Her name is Jemmima Honnor because she's our little birdie and it was such an honor to be able to adopt her.
Year 4:You go on a vacation to Ireland as thats where I and the Jonathan are from
Year 5: We had a little too much fun in Ireland because,We have triplets! We name them Claire Marilla, Amelia Fleur, & Edison August.
Year 6: We adopt a yorkiepoo we name Ellerbie
Year 7: Johnathan and I go on a road trip to North Carolina and have a romantic getaway.
Year 8: We adopt a little girl from Cambodia. Her name is Channary Louise. We love that she has a Cambodian name and can honor Jonathans grandmother with the middle we picked out. She's two years old.
Year 9: We adopt a little boy from Australia; his name is Isaac Brooks and he is five months old.
Year 10:We bought a horse, everyone thought we were crazy, but since we live on a farm, we thought it would be a great experience for the kids. We name her Raine for her beautiful grey dappled coat.
Year 11: Ellerbie is older now and we descide to get another dog. This time we get a rescue dog, a sweet dog we name Sable.
Year 12: Suprisingly, I get pregnant agian. I had lovely twin boys that Jonathan and I name Walter Grey and Elijah Tate
Year 13: Jonathan was so inspired by the story of one of the premeies we photographed that he descided to study to be a neonatal specialist.
Year 14: Jonathan working with babies makes me get baby fever we adopt a newborn little girl from China. We name her Alice Mei. Alice after my great grandmother and Mei because Mei Mei is little in Chinese.
Year 15: WOW! I get pregnant once again. I guess I'm not ready to have an empty nest yet. We have lovely boy/girl twins we name Katherine Alouette and Laurence Tate
So we have...
Aurora & Sebastian
Claire, Amelia, & Edison
Kate & Edison
also... two dogs (with more on the way, who knew ellerbie still had it in him) named Ellerbie and Sable and a Horse named Raine
Last edited by lovelywren; October 9th, 2012 at 07:04 PM.
October 9th, 2012 07:49 PM #51Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
Your name: Cordelia Claire Ellis
DH's name: Vincent Bailey Ellis
Year one: I can't believe it's almost been a year since Vince and I got married! Vince and I decided to wait to have children, but life had other plans! We welcome fraternal twins, Vivienne Marie & Connor Vincent Ellis into the world!
Year 2: We decided we wanted to have our children close in age so we go ahead and try for another child. Unfortunately, we miscarry. It's an incredible hardship.
Year 3: This year we decided to adopt a baby girl from Cambodia! We named her Angeline Grace Ellis. She is a little angel and blessing. The twins are now 2 years old!
Year 4: This year Vince and I open a family-style restaurant called Ellis's. It has been very successful! I quit my job nursing so I can work full-time at the restaurant!
Year 5: This year Vince and I wanted to focus on our restaurant, but we got pregnant! We welcomed another set of twins! Lucille Anne & Zachary Matthew Ellis. They look exactly like their father!
Year 6: This year Vince got a new job as the CEO at his company! We couldn't be happier! I now work part-time at Ellis's.
Year 7: This year Vince and I wanted to have a baby, as all of our friends started to welcome little ones! We got pregnant and had a little boy which we named Jacob Nicholas Ellis!
Year 8: Our hands have been full with 6 kids! With the restaurant doing well, and Vince's new pay check we bought a brand new Suburban!
Year 9: This year we decided to adopt a baby girl from China! We named her Felicity May Ellis. The restaurant continues to be a success and Vince is loving his new job!
year 10: This year Vince and I got a BIG surprise! We had Quads! Three boys and a girl! We named them Kenneth Daniel, Oliver Mason, Andrew Wesley, and Adelaide Nicole Ellis. We couldn't be happier! I have decided to hire more employees at the restaurant and I am now a stay at home mom! With 11 kids!!
Year 11: This year our family went on vacation in Mexico. We adopted B/G twins while we were there! We named them Rosalie Allison & Henry Ethan Ellis!
Year 12: Vince and I decided we were done having kids, and 13 was enough! although we decided this, we adopted a baby girl from China. We named her Giselle Samantha Ellis. Now we are done! 14 is a good even number!
Year 13: This year we decided to move from our now cramped 6 bedroom home to a spacious 10 bedroom home! It's a craftsman style home and we are loving it!!
Year 14: This year was another shocker. We delivered another set of B/G twins, bringing our total to 16 children. We named them Penelope Rose & David Samuel Ellis.
Year 15: This year Vince and I welcome identical twin boys! We name them Robert Timothy & Seth Isaac Ellis. We all lived Happily ever after with our 18 kids!
October 10th, 2012 08:33 AM #53
DH: Dylan Elias O'Brien
DW: Jessica Holly Winters
Striaght after marriage ~ 6. You're expecting a girl!
Name: Caitlin Ruby O'Brien
Year 1 ~ 1,1 You adopt a girl from China
Name: Lucy Mei O'Brien
Year 2 ~ 1,5 You adopt B/G twins from Mexico
Names: Noah Javier O'Brien and Charlotte Adriana O'Brien
Year 3 ~ 6,1 You have B/B twins.
Names: Zachary Owen O'Brien and Damian Arthur O'Brien
Year 4 ~ 5,4 You start a business w/ your sister. What is it?
We run a bakery and cake shop.
Year 5 ~ 6,3 You give birth to quads! Choose genders
Names: Alanna Holly O'Brien, Leila Natalie O'Brien, Amelia Cerys O'Brien and Sadie Ophelia O'Brien
Year 6 ~ 3,4 You move to a different house. What does it look like?
Year 7 ~ 5,5 You buy a horse! What's it's name?
Name: Eira (http://imagecache6.allposters.com/LR...4/ZSBCD00Z.jpg)
Year 8 ~ 6,4 You have a baby girl.
Name: Lydia Rachel O'Brien
Year 9 ~ 3,2 You adopt a dog. What's it's name?
Name: Bear (http://dystopium.files.wordpress.com...lycrapdog2.jpg)
Year 10 ~ 3,5 You adopt a cat. What's it's name?
Name: Seraphina (http://jayspiritandblue.webs.com/Jaysong.jpg)
Year 11 ~ 6,2 You have a baby boy.
Name: Oliver Jacob O'Brien
Year 12 ~ 3,1 You move to a different country. What country?
We move to Wyoming, USA. New house: http://www.wildhorsecreekranch.net/i...anch-front.jpg
Year 13 ~ 4,6 You have multiples of your choice
Names: Arya Mercy O'Brien, Tabitha Lily O'Brien, Freya Zoey O'Brien, Theo Dominic O'Brien and Aidan Connor O'Brien
Year 14 ~ 2,4 Your DH gets a new job! What is he doing?
He runs a publishing business from home
Year 15 ~ 6,3 You give birth to quads! Choose genders
Names: Jared Ryan O'Brien, Hailey Renata O'Brien, Felix Zephyr O'Brien and Griffin Maddox O'Brien
Dylan and Jessica with their 21 children - Caitlin, Lucy, Noah, Charlotte, Zach, Damian, Alanna, Leila, Amelia, Sadie, Lydia, Oliver, Arya, Tabitha, Freya, Theo, Aidan, Jared, Hailey, Felix and Griffin - and their pets - Eira, Bear and SeraphinaMY NAME LIST:
Vote for your favourites!!
October 11th, 2012 09:10 PM #55Senior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
I am Laura Paisley Mercer. I am married to my wonderful husband Logan Patrick. We dated for 3 years before getting married in Hawai'i. We honeymooned in Paris and came back to Red Mesa, Arizona, pregnant!
1. Eight months later, I give birth to twin girls! The first one Isla Claire is 4 pounds 8 ounces. She is put on a ventilator and stays in the NICU until her and her sister's due date. Our second daughter, Leah Cadence, is just under 5 pounds at 4 pounds 14 ounces. Leah also stays in the NICU. Although her stay is a little shorter. She is there for about 2 weeks.
2. After the twins turn 1, I am inspired to have a job in the NICU. I get my nursing degree and get hired at the hospital that they were born.
3. Now the twins are 2, and are begging for a little brother or sister. Their dream comes true 2 months later when we find out we are pregnant with 3 babies! 2 boys and a girl! We name them Noah James, Holden Adam, and Sophia Delaney "Sophie".
4. The next year, Logan and I decide to take a road trip and get away from all of the chaos of the kids. The twins are 3 and the triplets are 1. We travel to California and Nevada.
5. We decide to adopt a boy puppy from the local animal shelter. (My excuse is to balance out our unevenness of boys and girls) I let the triplets name him. Together they came up with Toby.
6. The twins are now 5 and the triplets are 3. I am wanting have little ones around the house again. We can't get pregnant on our own, and turn to IVF for help. The results of the IVF is becoming very very pregnant with quints!! 5 babies! 3 girls and 2 boys! The oldest is a boy. His name is Alexander Logan "Alec". He weighed a perfect 5 pounds and was 20 inches long. Alec came home after a week in the NICU. His younger brother and sisters weren't as lucky. The second and third born are girls. They are named Paisley Makenna & Piper Makenzy. Paisley weighed 3 pounds 7 ounces and was put in the NICU for 2 months. Piper weighed 3 pounds 12 ounces. She was also in the NICU for about 2 months. Baby "D" is the second boy. His name is Austin Wilder. He is 21 inches long and weighed 4 pounds 3 ounces. He stays in the NICU for a month. The youngest quint, is Preslee Makenly. She is 21 inches long, as well as her brother Austin, and weighs 4 pounds 1 ounce. The heaviest of the girls. However, she has a stay in the NICU for a month and a half.
7. Because we now have 10 kids, Logan and I decide to start a baby clothing store. Our store, Mommy's Little Helper, sells maternity clothes, baby clothes, toddler clothes, strollers, car seats, high chairs, cribs, toys, and other baby needs.
8. We decide to help a baby in need and adopt from Russia. We get set up with a teen mom who feels that she won't be able to support her twin boys if she keeps them. She sadly decides to put them up for adoption. On September 12, Logan and I fly to Russia to the adoption agency to pick up the babies and talk a little bit with the mother. She is glad that the boys will be welcomed with loving and open arms of many. She lets us pick the first names and she chooses the middle names so that she can have a role in their lives. They are named Owen Leo & Joel Brody.
9. Our family is growing. Just a year after we bring the twins home, our first twins are 7, the triplets are 5, the quints are 2, and the second set of twins are 1, and we find out we are pregnant with B/G twins. We name them Emma Greer and Aiden Gus.
10. We want to teach the kids about responsibility and care of much bigger things. We decide to get them a horse. It is a girl named Ally.
11. I am pregnant with twins again! Twin boys! We name them Colton Brady and Collin Lucas. The twins are at a healthy weight and height and are able to come home within a week.
12. Isla & Leah are 9, Noah, Holden & Sophie are 7, Alec, Paisley, Piper, Austin & Preslee are 4, Owen & Brody are 3, Emma & Aiden are 2, and Colton & Collin are 1. We are blessed with all girl triplets on December 25. They are all born completely healthy but stay in the NICU for a month. We name them with very spiritual and Christmasy names. They are named Trinity Noelle, Eve Destiny & Nevaeh Skye "Ava".
13. After the triplets, we decide to adopt a boy from Ethiopia in Africa. We make his name completely American because of the possible teasing and pronunciation problems. His name is Nicholas Landon. We call him Nick.
14. We want to have a few more babies, but we are now almost into our 40's. We figure we wouldn't be able to do this on our own, but we try anyway. With 2 miscarriages and 5 tries later, we turn to IVF. We have a success! It's quads! 2 boys, 2 girls! Summer Lilly is the oldest quad. She is also the smallest. She weighed 2 pounds 4 ounces. The babies were al born early because of her. If she would've stayed in my tummy for another week, she would have been born, but. We are grateful that she is here. The second born is a little boy. His name is Jackson Connor. He weighed 4 pounds 3 ounces and was 18 inches long. He was put in the NICU along with Summer and his other siblings. His stay was about a month and a half. Summer's was 2 and half months. The third born is a boy, too. His name is Zachary James. We call him Zach. He weighed 3 pounds 14 ounces. Zach was in the NICU for 2 months. Our youngest quadruplet, Tessa Chloe, was 3 pounds exactly. She was in the NICU for the same amount of time as Zach.
15. For our last year of excitement, we decide to adopt again. This time, boy/girl twins from North Korea. Their names are also completely American because of the teasing and pronunciation issues. They are named Maci Willow and William Mason "Will". Our family is finally complete.
The Mercer Family
Laura & Logan
Isla Claire & Leah Cadence (14)
Noah James, Holden Adam & Sophia Delaney "Sophie" (12)
Alexander Logan "Alec", Paisley Makenna, Piper Makenzy, Austin Wilder & Preslee Makenly (9)
Owen Leo & Joel Brody (7)
Emma Greer & Aiden Gus (6)
Colton Brady & Collin Lucas (4)
Trinity Noelle, Eve Destiny & Nevaeh Skye "Ava" (3)
Nicholas Landon "Nick" (2)
Summer Lilly, Jackson Connor, Zachary Jude, Tessa Chloe (1)
Maci Willow & William Mason "Will" (NB)
October 11th, 2012 10:22 PM #57Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
Your Name: Chloe Marie (Anderson) Phillips
DH Names: Jacob Lyle Phillips
Year 1: 3,2 You adopt a dog. What's it's name?
Year 2: 3,5 You adopt a cat. What's it's name?
Year 3: 6,1 You have B/B twins
Landon Scott & Shane Lawrence
Year 4: You start a business with your DH. What is it?
Year 5: 5,6 You decide!
Family Road Trip to visit family in California
Year 6: 6,2 You have a baby boy.
Year 7: 3,2 You adopt a dog. What's it's name?
Year 8: 2,1 You get a new job! What are you doing?
Year 9: 4,5 You have G/G/B triplets
Madison Jean, Arabella Genevieve & Brady William
Year 10: 2,1 You get a new job! What are you doing?
Year 11: 5,6 You decide!
Host Foreign Exchange student from Japan : Aimi Shinju
Year 12: 6,5 You give birth to triplets! Choose genders
Abigail Penelope, Jefferson Ian & Whitney Renee
Year 13: 5,4 You start a business w/ your sister. What is it?
Year 14: 1,3 You adopt a boy from Australia
Year 15: 1,4 You adopt B/B twins from Russia
Alexey Maxim & Mikhail Sergei
October 11th, 2012 11:26 PM #59Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
DH: Benjamin Reid O'Connell
DW: Erin Marie O'Connell
Year 1- Have a girl, Rowan Julia "Annie"
Year 2- Have G/G/B triplets- Margaret Jade "Maggie", Charlotte Jude "Lottie", Nicholas John "Cole"
Year 3- DW accepts a position at a prestigious international University.
Year 4- Move to Ireland.
Year 5- Adopt an irish wolfhound named Cormac "Mac"
Year 6- Adopt a 4 year old boy from Australia Everett James "Rett"
Year 7- Have a girl, Eleanor Jane "Nora"
Year 8- DH and you decide to open a children's museum
Year 9- Adopt an infant girl from China, Felicity Jia Li "Lissy"
Year 10- Adopt 6 year old B/G twins from Mexico, Eliana Jaime & Matteo Joaquin "Ellie & Mattie"
Year 11- DH accepts a job as the head of the local museum bureau
Year 12- DW & DH take a road trip visiting the Scottish countryside and the Castle in the Air in Edinburgh
Year 13- You buy a horse named Mr. Dancing Bojangles "Bo"
Year 14- You have twin boys, Declan Jonah and Braden Josiah
Year 15- DW has her children's book published and the family moves to a big mansion on the Irish countryside with plenty of space for animals and all the children.
Wow okay so Erin and Ben end up with the following children; daughters: Rowan "Annie", Margaret "Meg", Charlotte "Lottie", Eleanor "Nora", Felicity "Lissy", Eliana "Ellie"; and sons: Nicholas "Cole", Everett "Rett", Matteo "Mattie", Declan "Dex", Braden "Braid"