Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Josephine and Emmeline

Are Josephine and Emmeline too close for sisters? I just think they might sound a bit rhymey with the -feen and -leen endings? (Emmeline would be pronounced emmy-leen, only pn hubby will agree to and my favourite anyway). What do you think?

With that pron, I wouldn't. Bit too matchy, I think. Sorry.

I think they are a little close, but doable, I have seen far worse. My concern would be if you have a 3rd daughter, she might feel left out with out an -een name. I really love both names so it would be hard to choose between the two. I think Emmeline might get mispronounced a lot depending on your location. A lot of people around here say Emma-lyn and I think Emma-line seems more mainstream and obvious when I look at the name. I have a hard time seeing the Emma-leen pronunciatio, but that is just a personal opinion.

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

I think they would be cute together! Only problem is you might get locked into a limit if you have another daughter.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"][COLOR="#EE82EE"][COLOR="#EE82EE"][/COLOR]Two Little Girls Due Feb 23rd[COLOR="#EE82EE"][/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Nora
    Charlotte
    Olive
    Layla[/COLOR]

imo they are way too close and as norseberry said, what would happen if you had a 3rd? I also prefer the emma-line pn.....
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables