Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I adore Mavis, too! I think that would be a nice, subtle way to honor your yiayia.

I also just thought of using the meaning of Stella ("star"), since that's the name she prefers. Astra, Astrid and Esther are possibilities there.

If you're tryingGreek, maybe Thalia, or if it's a boy Perseus(Percy) Percy could also make a cute and surprising name for a girl. Good luck!

My first thought it Peris/Paris or Arista
    My favorite bird name is Adaryn/Aderyn or just Deryn, Avis, and Lark

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden

I think you could use Peridot to honor the name Peristera. I also think Maris would honor her because of the term Stella Maris. I also really like the idea of using Paloma. Good luck!
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Since Stella means star, what about:

Astra
    Danika

Estella
    Estelle
    Estrella

Esther
    Estera - a Polish variation of Esther, but resembles your yiayia's name so much that I think it could be a real contender

Moira
    Roxanne / Roxana

Seren - another good name in my opinion

Other options:
    Astera ("aster")
    Tera / Terra
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Leonie