Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Chain of Kreatyvyty

See how long of a chain you can make by starting with a kreatyve name and changing just one sound at a time.

-Only use a name one time.
    -Every name you use must have appeared on the SSA's top 1000 at least once.
    -You must change a sound, not a letter. For these purposes, Jalen and Jaylynn are the same.
    -You may change the letters irrelevant to the sound being changed. For instance, Kayla to Caylee is fine.
    -"Changing a sound" means adding (e.g. Ayla to Jayla), subtracting (Jayla to Ayla), or replacing (Jayla to Kayla) ONE sound. Blends, such as "Br" are two sounds. So, don't do Aylin to Braelyn; do Aylin to Raelynn to Braelyn.
    -It's kind of hard to nail down a definition for "kreatyve" (Does Aaden count? What about Aidan? Kaitlyn? Riley?), so just go with your intuition.
    -Two points per name. Five extra points if you can bring it full circle (i.e. the first name links with the last one).

Let's get kreatyve!

My chain:
    Brylee - Ryleigh - Mylie - Kiley - Kyle - Kylan - Kyler - Kyla - Nylah - Myla - Shyla - Shayla - Shaylee - Hayley - Caylee - Bailey - Jaylee - Jaylah - Jaelyn - Jaydon - Hayden - Aaden - Kadyn - Zaiden - Braden - Raiden - Raelynn - Braelyn - Kaylynn - Kayla - Ayla

My score: 62

Have fun!

Re: Chain of Kreatyvyty

That's scary! : )

I want to make a different kind of chain-hope that's okay:
    Hortense, Horton, Hilton, Milton, Morton, Morticia, Patricia, Paisha, Sascha, Misha, Nerissa, Nadine, Pauline, Paul, Raul, now I'm really tired, it's 11:30 pm.

Amirah, Akierah, Kiera, Kyra, Myra,Tyra, Tyrell, Tyler, Taylor, Tayona, Rayona, Raina, Rain, Jane, Jade, Cade, Cadence, Radiance
    WhhooooHoooo thats a lot more than i thought i could do