Names Searched Right Now:
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    I loved being an only child but being apart of Gray's family I grew to love and hope for being a mom to many. A year after trying we finally conceived our first son and on March 22nd Hendrix Gray Charleston was. We both instantly fell in love with our hazel eyed, dark brown haired son! He was the spitting image of Gray and still is. Six years later after years of trying and IVF we became pregnant with twins. On February 1st Seamus William Charleston & Malachi Garret Charleston were born. Seamus has light brown hair with dark green eyes while Malachi has light brown hair with hazel eyes like his older brother Hendrix. Both fit perfectly and since it took so long to conceive Sea("Shay") & Chi("Kai") we thought we were done but when they were 17 months old we found out another Charleston baby was on their way! Dashiell Artemas Charleston was born on April 27th. Elly looks like a perfect mix of both Sea and Chi so much so that people always think they are triplets! Gray and I couldn't have been happier with all 4 of the boys, I got my wish of a large family something I didn't see happening. When Elly was 6 though we got another shock with the discovery that I was pregnant yet again! Our last little boy, Carlisle James Charleston was born on February 13th. Our only little boy with gray eye's though he has his eldest brothers dark brown hair. I love being a mom to 5 sweet boys!
    Dayton.19.*Hopeful* Future Mom
    Naming future twinkles...
    Girlies:Aella Dorothy Plum.Judah Eilidh Catherine.Snow Amalija Anne
    Guys:Back to the drawing board

What are your kids' names, in birth order?
    Linden Henry Thomas
    Sienna Grace Thomas
    Ashby Daniel Thomas
    Rowan James Thomas

What do your kids look like?
    Linden has my hazel eyes and garrett brown hair
    Sienna has Garrett blue eyes and my mother's red hair
    Ashby has my hazel eyes and my brown hair
    Rowan has brown eye and garret brown hair

Six months after Garrett and I start trying for children, we find out we are pregnant. And on March 10, Linden Henry Thomas comes into the world. He has my hazel eyes and Garrett's light brown hair. When Linden is three, we find out we are having a girl! She was supposed to come on December 23, but she had her own plans and was born on December 4. We name her Sienna Grace Thomas. She has my mother, Grace's red hair and Garrett's blue eyes. On Linden's third day of Kindergarten, I give birth to our third child, Ashby Daniel Thomas, he has my hazel eyes and dark brown hair. Garrett and I decide that three are enough. And for five years, it is. Until I find out I'm pregnant. And on January 24, our baby, Rowan James Thomas graced our lives. He has his aunt Meghan's brown eyes and Garrett's light brown hair. With Garrett and me both in our early forties, we want to focus raising for four lovely children.

9. You have six children, three boys & three girls.

What are your kids' names, in birth order?
    Kieran Micah Born on April 15, 2017, Kieran and Kellan are identical twins, they both look just like Emmett in their facial features and they have his dark brown hair and his honey brown eyes. As they grow they become tall and muscular, just like their father. They both enjoy sports and do very well in school. Kieran goes off to University of Alabama on scholarship to play football and has a major in Communications.
    Kellan Jonah Born on April 15, 2017, Kieran and Kellan are identical twins, they both look just like Emmett in their facial features and they have his dark brown hair and his honey brown eyes. As they grow they become tall and muscular, just like their father. They both enjoy sports and do very well in school. Kellan receives a full scholarship to LSU for football and also chooses to major in Communications. For the next four years Kellan and Kieran play against eachother and keep their school's rivalry alive.
    Asher Finn Born on January 21, 2019, Asher also looks remarkably like his father, but he has Ashton's bright green eyes. He grows to be tall and lean, he is more into art and still does very will in school. His drawing skills are phenomenal and he decides to go to Cornell University for Architecture and goes on to design major buildings and landscapes.
    Aria Tatiana Born on June 5, 2020, Aria also has her father's dark brown hair, but her facial features are more like Ashton's and she has her bright green eyes as well. They discover that Aria has a beautiful singing voice, and with her mother's lively personality they put her into dance classes, singing lessons, and acting classes and Aria thrives in all three. She continues to do drama all throughout school and sings in any talent show she can. She receives a full scholarship to Juliard and goes on to study all three; dancing, singing, and acting.
    Tinsley Baja Born December 21, 2022, Tinsley and Takara are also identical twins, they have Ashton's blonde hair and her bright green eyes, they look like little mini Ashton's running around. They are both wild, lively, free spirits. They enjoy the thrill of life and try to make the most of every day. They did very well in school, but decide to take a year off and back pack through Europe together with a couple friends. Tinsley discovers a love for the arts over there and comes back to the US and goes to school at USC with a major in Art History.
    Takara Faye "Tiki" Born December 21, 2022, Tinsley and Takara are also identical twins, they have Ashton's blonde hair and her bright green eyes, they look like little mini Ashton's running around. They are both wild, lively, free spirits. They enjoy the thrill of life and try to make the most of every day. They did very well in school, but decide to take a year off and back pack through Europe together with a couple friends. Tiki enjoyed spending her days on the beach the most and fell in love with the creatures in the water when she would scuba dive. She decides to go back to the US and go to the University of Florida for Marine Biology.

Maya and Danny married at 22 and 28. They now live in a quaint suburb just outside of Los Angeles with their young daughter, Eden Francesca. Eden was born during the couple's third year of marriage.

stock-photo-19914793-cute-three-year-old-posing-with-her-plant.jpg

DW: Lily Claire Thompson
    --July 14
    --lawyer
    --straight, brown hair, brown eyes

DH: George Henry Thompson
    --September 7
    --architect
    --wavy, blonde hair, green eyes

DD [10]: Anna Natalie
    --wavy, brown hair, brown eyes

DS [9]: Oliver Sebastian