Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Me: Tabitha Jane Levine (nee Dalton)
    DH: Declan Atticus Levine

You have three children, two girls & a boy.

Adelaide "Ada" Dalton Levine, age 8
    Our first child was Ada. Declan and I both love the name Adelaide, and since I took his last name, I wanted my maiden name to be her middle name. Only a few weeks after she was born, Declan and I realized that she was not one for sitting around doing nothing, and we decided to nickname her Ada to better fit her get-up-and-go personality. I think Ada looks like Declan because of her ski-slope nose, freckles, and hazel eyes, but Declan says she looks like me because of her curlycurlycurly auburn hair and her Cupid's bow lips. Either way, she's beautiful, but not in the traditional "blond hair and blue eyes" way.

Ada is a spunky and creative child; she loves to play outside with her friends and she loves musical theatre. She got cast as Annie in her school play. Sometimes I take her out to the theatre and she LOVES it. When asked what she wants to be when she grows up, she will reply, "I want to be Bernadette Peters." I can already tell that she will be huge one day, and I love her to death.

Hugo Willoughby Levine, age 6
    About a year and a half after Ada was born, I got pregnant with our second child, a boy. Up until he was born, Declan and I were sure that his name was going to be Shiloh Benedict. In the delivery room, I held our beautiful new baby boy while everyone cooed "Hi, little Shiloh." After a few minutes, I broke the quiet serenity around us, and said too loudly, "No. That's not his name." After everyone calmed down, Declan and I discussed it, and we finally agreed that he was much more of a Hugo than a Shiloh. Funny how we just knew in the two or three hours he'd been alive.

This time around, there's no denying who Hugo looks more like. He is almost an exact replica of Declan, with his angular but friendly jaw, freckles, hazel eyes, and sandy blonde hair. All of the girls in his 1st grade class (who don't think he has cooties) think he's cute, and it looks like he will grow up to be a handsome young man one day. Hugo is my little sweetheart, loves to help his mommy with tasks around the house, and has recently started asking to read his own bedtime story to me. Hugo likes to be outside with his friends, but would much rather be inside with his parents and sisters, drinking hot cocoa and telling stories. He loves Ada, and looks up to her. When Meredith was born, he took it on to be the best big brother ever. He loves to entertain her. Hugo is very verbally smart, was reading at a young age, and I can see him being a writer or teacher in the future.

Meredith Cosette Levine, age 2
    About a year after Hugo was born, Declan and I were going to try to have another baby, but was very hard for us to conceive. We went to all kinds of clinics, cut out certain foods from out diets, even took special medication. Nothing seemed to work, and we eventually gave up after two years of trying. A few months later, I found out I was pregnant with a baby girl. We decided to name her Meredith, after her great-grandmother, and Cosette, which, if traced back, means 'victory.' Also, both those names are theatre names, and we liked that connection as well. Meredith has soft curly brown hair, enormous hazel eyes, freckles, and a button nose. (She was the only one of my kids to inherit my button nose!)

Meredith is young, but she already has a very distinctive personality: very smart, but also laid-back and positive. Meredith rarely cries. She will sit quietly for hours, watching Hugo read. She adores Ada and Hugo, and smiles at just about anything. I don't know a lot about her yet, but I know that she will grow up into a beautiful young lady with lots of brains and lots of friends.

Tabitha & Declan
    Ada, Hugo, & Meredith

b-a-i-l-e-y

teenberry, writer, activist.

amelia hazel, charlotte elaine, cadence hermione, genevieve linden.
    hugo nathaniel, larkin elliot, kieran benedict, henry bonaventure.

come tumble with me!

My name is Kaia Brynn Ramsey Gray and my birthday is the 29th of April 1990.

His name is Rhys William Gray and he was born on the 29th of April 1986.

We have two children, a boy named William Rhys Gray and a girl named Thora Lois Gray. They are two years apart in age.

http://i.imgur.com/b7u35.jpg

Our first child is a boy, Alexander Peter, born on 8th March. He looks just like his daddy, but has a temper to rival his 'aunty' Dom, who was made his godmother.
    Our second child was also a boy, Teddy James, who was born on 2 years later on 20th June- his grandad's birthday. He's the spitting image of his older brother but has a more gentle temperment.
    The third pregnancy resulted in twins- Evelyn Rosanna and Alice Elizabeth- born on 30th October, 2 years after Teddy. They are identical, with big blue eyes and curly brown hair- the apples of their father's eye.
    William ♠ Thomas ♠ Peter ♠ Henry ~ Rose ♠ Alice ♠ Ivy ♠ Lowenna
    Mowesi ~ Henwyn Kernewek ~ Mebyon

DW: Elizabeth Rose Williams
    DH: Dexter Leopold Williams

DD1: Cordelia Scarlett Williams- Blonde Hair, Green Eyes, Loves animals and music
    DD2: Mabel Emilia Williams- Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, glasses, loves sports especially swimming and gymnastics
    DD3: Sylvia Xanthe Williams- Light Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes, loves writing and reading
    DD4: Iris Persephone Williams- Black Hair and Green Eyes, loves putting on plays that Sylvie writes, will be a great actress one day
    DD5: Matilda Margaret Williams- Blonde Hair and Grey Eyes, loves dancing and singing
    DD6: Clementine Juliet Williams- Light Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, loves art and music.

Bess, Rex, Cora 12, Mabel, 12, Sylvie 8, Iris 7, Tilda 3 and Cleo NB
    Girls: June Rosalie, Clio Genevieve, Mabel Juliet, Greer Vivienne, Iris Lucia, Margot Laura, Sylvie Maeve, Ingrid Scarlett, Florence Pearl, Lara Josephine

Boys: Christopher David 'Kit', Maxwell Jude 'Max', Edward Stephen 'Teddy', Rex Kingston, Frederick Oscar 'Freddie', Gilbert Leo 'Gil', Gideon Felix, Hugo James, Tristan Josiah, Ivan George.

We have 8 children, 5 boys and 3 girls

What are your kids' names, in birth order? Jack Oliver Monet, Noah James Monet, Elsie Jane Monet, Ivy Juliet Monet, Henry Levi Monet, Grace Carly Monet, and Owen Lucas Monet

Current Date: October 15th, 2027

Jack: April 17 2017 --- 18 months older than Noah
    Noah: October 9th 2018 --- 2 years older than Elsie
    Elsie: June 5th 2020 --- 18 months older than Ivy
    Ivy: January 21st 2022 --- 2 years older than Henry
    Henry: September 19th 2024 --- Twins with Grace
    Grace: September 19th 2024 --- 3 years older than Owen
    Owen: May 14th 2027

What do your kids look like?

10 year old Jack looks just like his dad. He has short brown hair and bright blue eyes. He wants to be like his dad when he grows up and fix peoples brains, or that's how he sees it. He is a great older brother to all of his younger siblings, but he enjoys his own space reading and going on bike rides with Noah.

9 year old Noah looks much like his dad and big brother but with my mom's green eyes. He wants to be a professional dirt biker when he gets older and he spends most of his time out of the track him, Leo, and Jack built. He is my challenge child, always pushing boundaries and going further than he should. He loves doing everything his big brother does.

7 year old Elsie looks much like her grandma, with red hair and green eyes. She is a sweet little girl, very girly. She loves playing house and helping me in the kitchen, she also loves having younger siblings. She doesn't like to get dirty, so she spends most of her time inside with Ivy and Grace. She's my bossy girl, and sometimes you wonder if she's older than her two big brothers because they actually listen to her.

5 year old Ivy has my blond hair and pale blue eyes. She is my sweet heart. She wants to do everything I do, from caring for Owen to folding laundry at the end of a long day. She loves to help with chores and likes to spend her time with her baby brother.

3 year old Henry looks just like an Anderson with blonde hair and green eyes. He reminds me of my younger brother Ben. He spends his time with Grace, it is completely impossible to separate the two of them. They love spending their time outside chasing after bugs and our dog, Amber.

3 year old Grace also looks just like an Anderson, and is nearly identical to her brother with blonde hair and green eyes. She loves being outside, but doesn't like bugs as much as Henry does. She is never far behind her twin, they spend every second possible together. She loves animals, and has already learned how to brush Amber.

5 month old Owen is a mix of me and his dad, he has brown hair and pale blue eyes, with most of Leo's facial features but my nose. He is a happy baby, and loves all the attention he gets from his older siblings.