Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Your name: Anastasia "Ana" Jennifer Grimaldi. Born July 17th.
    Grew up: Cambridge, Massachusetts
    Raised by: Grandparents. Steven Joseph and Anya Lia
    Siblings: 3 older brothers (Adrian Reese, Bram Richard, and Callum Ronald) and 2 little sisters (Bronwyn "Bryn" Joy and Clara Jean)
    What is the birth order? Adrian, Bram, Callum, me, Bryn, and Clara
    College: Colb-Sawyer College in New London, New Hampshire
    Major: Early Childhood Education
    Life ambition: day-care owner

Husband: Grey Austin Easton
    He was born: in Austin, Texas on December 6th
    When was he born? (your choice)
    Raised by: Aunt and Uncle. Karen Danielle and George Michael
    Siblings: Dexter "Dex" George, Milo Michael, Sawyer Gordon, Cecilia "Lia" Eleanor, and Sophia Grace.
    Birth order: Grey, Dex, Milo, Sawyer, Lia, and Sophia
    What does his childhood home look like? Roll the dice
    6. http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-7396...er-canada.html
    Met: in college
    Majored in: Pediatrics
    Life ambition: Pediatrician
    First date: went to local festival, played games, rode rides, and ate cotton candy

Date for: 5 years
    Proposes: by putting the ring on a candy apple on the anniversary of your first date
    Wedding: garden
    Honeymoon: Paris
    Move after wedding: to Exeter, New Hampshire
    You and DH buy a house together after 2 months of marriage. What does it look like? Roll the dice
    5. http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-6078...oden-door.html
    Time we wait before kids: 10 months

Kids: 3 boys and 2 girls.
    Names: James Isaac, Jonas Steven, Tobias "Toby" George, Elena Annika, and Lillian "Lily" Karina.
    Birth order: James, Elena, Jonas, Tobias, and Lillian
    Reasons behind names: James Isaac are 2 of my favorite names, Elena honors my mother and Annika honors my grandmother, Jonas is a favorite and Steven is my grandfather's name, Tobias is a favorite way to get to Toby and George is for Grey's uncle, and Lillian is a favorite while Karina is the Russian form of Karen.
    Kids look like: The kids are a genuine mix of both parents. Grey has red hair and I have blond so the majority of the kids have strawberry blonde hair, with the exception of Lillian and Tobias (Lily has blonde and Toby has auburn). Lily and Jonas both have freckles. Elena, Lily, and James have dimples. They all have green eyes in different variations, except for Elena. (Lily and James have pale green, Elena has blue eyes with hazel and gold flecks in them, and Toby and Jonas have jade green eyes.)
    just a name nerd with lots of plans.
    Childhood cancer has names too. Never forget Ronan, Talia, Ty, and all the other children suffering

What are your kids' names, in birth order? Alice Belle (6), Eve Celeste (5), Jane Estelle (2), Violet Claire (1), and Henry Pierce (nb)

What do your kids look like? Alice and Henry have blonde hair, while the three other girls have brown hair. Alice, Violet, and Henry have blue eyes, Eve has brown eyes, and Jane has green eyes.
    -Bailey-
    19 year old name addict

Alice, Amelie, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Esme, Eve, Felicity, Imogen, Ivy, June, Maeve, Olive, Phoebe, Violet
    Dashiell, Declan, Elliot, Everett, Ezra, Felix, Finn, Henry, Hugo, Isaac, Jasper, Jude, Luke, Oliver, Samuel

If you rolled an EVEN number, roll it again here:
    12. You have as many children as you want.

What are your kids' names, in birth order?
    Poésie Martine Dawson - 11
    Hope Reverie Dawson - 2

What do your kids look like?
    Poésie:
    tumblr_lq3a04u7Mo1r13lu8o1_500.jpg

Hope:
    absolutely-innocent-princess-baby-girl.jpg

Violetta Isabelle Whim *Lettie*
    - May eighth, 1998
    Grew up in Atlanta, Georgia to five older brothers, Elias, Theodore, Bennett, August, Frederick, and a loving mother and father, Norah Lily and Leo Jeffrey Whim. My mum was a cake decorator at a bakery she co owned with her sister, my Aunt May. My papa was an architect, always doodling on newspapers. When I was two, my mum was diagnosed with leukemia. At three, she passed away. We were all devastated, I was young so I didn't understand a lot, but it hit my brothers hard. At 12, 10, 9, 6, and 4, it was pretty tough. My dad worked hard to keep a sense of normality, by cooking dinners and watching movies together, but for a while, it was a depressing few years. We moved to a new house, a nicer one, after my father scored a big project. It looked like http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-5130...opy-space.html . I grew up singing and dancing. I took theatre from grade five to my senior year in high school. I'd tap around the house in Mary Janes, watch classic movies over and over again, imitating Dorothy, Annie and Fraulein Maria. I wanted to be on Broadway when I grew up, I wanted so badly. I eventually went to college at Sarah Lawrence College in Yonkers, New York for musical theater.

Harry Sebastian Hemingway

- October 9th, 1993

Born in New York City, to a young mother, eighteen year old Camellia Jane. The father broke up with her, and never had anything to do with baby Harry. Camellia's older sister, Rosamund Cicely Hemingway and her husband, Louis Andrew Hemingway, had just found out Rosamund was infertile, so Camellia handed the baby over to them to raise, and attended college far away. She came for visits occasionally, but Harry was raised by his Aunt Rosie and Uncle Louis. When he was two, they adopted baby twin girls from Sierra Leone, Ebele and Sisi Hemingway. His house growing up looked like http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-6311...-for-sale.html . His Aunt was a stay at home mother, and his father was an office supply salesman. As he grew up, he wanted to be a doctor. He was very smart, he got all A's in school, and after high school, went straight to college and then medical school. In his last year in medical school, and I in my sophomore year of college, we met while I was on a trip to New York City. I go for a early morning walk in Central Park, and a bicycler accidentally bumps into me as I walk in front of the carousel. He apologizes profusely, and we end up spending the day together. At night, he invites me to a Broadway show, and I excitedly agree. I wanted to see one, but I was too broke at the time. We go and see "Wicked", and the night ends with a kiss.

Married June 12th, 2022

We date for six months, before he proposes while on the carousel in Central Park. I am on a horse, and he gets down on one knee in front of my eyes. I accept of course, and we have a small wedding at the Plaza Hotel in New York. My wedding dress looks like http://media.theknot.com/ImageStage/...lt_image_1.jpg . And the reception looks like http://www.greatperformances.com/fil...brendablog.jpg . It's a classic Victorian affair. We then go to London, England for our honeymoon. After 7 months of married life in an apartment, we buy a house together on Long Island. It looks like http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-6294...hed-entry.html . We wait two years before having kids, so that I can graduate and he can get a steady job as a pediatrician.

Finnian Jeffrey Hemingway - 12

Asa Louis Hemingway - 11

Evangeline Lily Hemingway - 6

May Rosamund Hemingway *Maisie* - 6

Clarice Violetta Hemingway - 3

Father: Philip James Fry III
    Mother: Kimberly Diane (née Atwood)

Son: Philip James IV; September 26, 2012
    Daughter: Emma Michelle; June 18, 2014
    Son: Matthew William; August 5, 2015
    Daughter: Sabrina Alexis; November 20, 2016
    Son: Darien Thomas; October 24, 2019