Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    DH: Elijah Lucas Benson "Eli" (Brown hair & Brown eyes)
    DW: Miranda Jade Benson "Mandy" (Auburn hair & Grey eyes)

DD: Aria Bethany Benson
    birthday: February 3, 2016
    looks: Auburn hair & Grey eyes
    godparents: Jack & Heather Mitchell

DD/DS: Lucia Piper Benson & Jude Zander Benson
    birthday: July 24, 2019
    looks: Brown hair & Hazel eyes
    godparents: Brenden & Sami Hale

DD: Daphne Quinn Benson
    birthday: September 16, 2021
    looks: Auburn hair & Brown eyes
    godparents: Adrian & Gracie Bellasario

DS: Solomon Grey Benson
    birthday: April 20, 2023
    looks: Auburn hair & Hazel eyes
    godparents: Landon & Carissa Montgomery

DD: Naya Harmony Benson
    birthday: August 27, 2026
    looks: Brown hair & Grey eyes
    godparents: David & Taylor Marin
    My Eclectic Little List:
    ♫ Theo ♫ Jude ♫ Sterling ♫ Asher ♫ Griffin ♫ Archer ♫
    ♡ Arielle ♡ Rosalie ♡ Johanna ♡ Calliope ♡ Daphne ♡ Piper ♡

Currently intrigued by... Sawyer, Ariana/Aria, Kingston & Peyton

Mama to a kitty named Arion Blue
    Auntie to Carson Wade (7/18/2013)

Vote on some of my names here: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9810672

DS: James Richard (12)
    Birthday: 23 November
    Looks: Black hair & brown eyes

DS: Henry Charles (7)
    Birthday: 2 May
    Looks: Brown hair & brown eyes

DD: Cordelia Jane (6)
    Birthday: 18 April
    Looks: Black hair & blue eyes

DD: Anna Georgia (2)
    Birthday: 4 May
    Looks: Black hair & blue eyes
    Boys: William Thomas | James Malcolm | Elias Christian | Vincent Theo | Joshua Benedict
    Girls: Alice Genevieve | Miranda Yvaine | Ivy Arabella | Eleanor Audrey | Cecily Arianwyn
    Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisín | Zipporah | Étienne | Mitzi | Lidewij | Ceridwen

DW: Sasha Madeleine [Porter] Farrington
    DH: Isaac Theron Farrington

DS: Theodore Jacob Farrington "Theo" (10)
    -brown curly hair, brown eyes
    -28th December
    DS: Benjamin Lucas Farrington "Ben" (6)
    -blonde wavy hair, blue eyes
    -24th September
    DD: Rosemary Anna Farrington "Romy" (3)
    -blonde curly hair, blue eyes
    -22nd November
    DD: Margaret Eve Farrington "Meg" (1)
    -brown curly hair, brown eyes
    -2nd February
    DD: Lillian Cora Farrington "Lily" (nb)
    -brown wavy hair, blue eyes
    -18th May
    Favourite boys - Asa, August, Cassius, Dexter, Ezra, Hector, Max, Nathaniel, Roman, Winston

Favourite girls - Beatrice, Cecilia, Cora, Ivy, Marnie, Matilda, Nell, Pearl, Rosa, Thisbe

You have five children, three boys & two girls.

DS#1 - Jameson Lowell North. He was born on September 14th @ 7:43am. He weighed 8lbs 15oz and was 21 inches long. He has grown to be a very athletic child. He loves to play all kinds of sports. His favourite is football though. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes. Just like dad.

3 Years apart

DS#2 - Jasper Ellington North. He was born on November 19th @ 1:09am. He weighed 8lbs 10oz and was 21 inches long. He has grown to be a very out going child. Willing to do and learn new things every day. He loves to play Hockey. He has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

4 years apart

DS#3 - Bowen August North. He was born on August 9th @ 5:53 am. He weighed 8lbs and was 20 inches long. He is his fathers child. They are both stubborn. Bowen loves to read and write. He wants to be a doctor. He has dark hair and blue eyes. Just like his dad.

4 years apart

DD#1 - Guinevere Pearl North. She was born on June 1st @ 3:00am. She weighed 7lbs 10oz and was 19 inches. She is a sweetheart. She loves to draw and is very artistic. She see's beauty in everything and everyone. She has dark hair and Hazel eyes.

3 years apart

DD#2 - Mabel Charlotte North. She was born February 14th @ 6:34am. She weighed 7lbs exactly and was 19 inches long. She is a momma's girl. She loves to tap, ballet and just dance. A future cheerleader. She also likes to read. She has dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. Just like mom.

Coop and I get pregnant right away, and our first daughter Penelope Rose Cooper "Poppy" is born on August 1st, 2020. She has dark brown, slightly curly hair like her dad and blue eyes like me. A little over two years later we have our second daughter, Stella Vivian Cooper, on February 13th. Cooper wanted to give her my name as a middle since our birthdays are only a day apart. Stella has platinum blonde hair like me and brown eyes from her dad. Only a few months after Stella is born, we unexpectedly become pregnant again. Our third daughter, Mabel Chase Cooper "Mae" is born on April 9th, when Stella is one and Poppy is three. Her middle name is after Coop's mom's maiden name. She has brown hair and brown eyes like her dad. Coop wants to try for one more, a boy, so we start trying right away. Six weeks after Mae is born we wind up pregnant again much to my surprise, and it turns out to be... another girl! Harriet Carlin Cooper "Etta" is born February 27th. She has blonde hair and blue eyes like me. Her middle name is after Coop's real first name, Carlton. Coop is a little disappointed not to have a boy, but he quickly gets over it and we decide we're done having children. We are thrilled to have the four most beautiful, doted-on daughters in Texas.

Our children in birth order: Penelope Rose "Poppy" Cooper, Stella Vivian Cooper, Mabel Chase Cooper "Mae", and Harriet Carlin "Etta" Cooper
    "I have found the one whom my soul loves"
    k ♥ m

Guinevere · Vivian · Florence · Lilleba · Beatrix
    August · Barnaby · Roland · Lester · Whitney