Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    If you rolled an EVEN number, roll it again here:

6. You have five daughters.

What are your kids' names, in birth order?

Emmeline Claire Whitley
    Margaux Brigid Whitley
    Alexandra Marie Whitley
    Maeve Elizabeth Whitley
    Rosamunde Hollis Whitley

What do your kids look like?

Emmeline - brown hair, brown eyes
    Margaux - copper-colored hair, blue eyes
    Alexandra - blonde hair, light blue eyes
    Maeve - light red hair, brown eyes
    Rosamunde - curly brown hair, brown eyes

My name is Madeline Grace McElhaney. I was born September 15th, 1992, in Los Angeles, California. When I was less than two months old, my parents were killed in a tragic car accident. My godparents (and aunt and uncle), Louisa Marie and Andrew David McElhaney, took me in. They had a two year old daughter, Bridget Elizabeth, who eventually became my sister. My Uncle Andrew worked at a well-to-do law firm and my Aunt Louisa was a stay-at-home mom for Bridget and me. We had a fun, easy childhood going to a Catholic elementary school and a prestigious public high school. At an early age, I started to develop an interest in crafts and art. When I could, I persuaded Bridget to color with me, sculpt with me, and finger-paint with me. As I grew up, though, and began to learn about different kinds of art, I realized I really liked to paint. When it came time to pick a college, I immediately knew my major would be art and my minor would be painting. I left my family home (http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-5130...opy-space.html) when I was 18, ready to pursue my dream of being an artist.

Two years after first coming to school, I meet a girl called Cecelia Kensington Whitley. We become close friends quite quickly. One spring, she invites me to come to her hometown (Austin, TX) for a weekend. I accept happily and fly home with her from Wilkes-Barre. The first day we get there, her dad, George Michael Whitley, decides to take us all to a local block party. We get there early, around six, and already cars are up and down the street. Over the next few hours, I get to meet Cecelia's twin sisters, Jillian Alice and Hollis Munroe Whitley, who are eighteen, and her little brother, George Michael Whitley, Junior. I also meet her older brother, Stephen Christopher Whitley. When I first met him, I thought that he was quite cocky and definitely very smart. But after spending another day with Stephen, I found out I really liked him. He was born January 31st, 1990, in Lubbock, Texas. His family moved to Austin after his mother died from cancer. As a child, he always wanted to be a construction worker, but his father wanted him to be a lawyer. So Stephen went to college, leaving behind his family's home (http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-7301...pringtime.html) to become a lawyer. Now that's he's studying law at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, he really likes it and is glad he'll someday be a lawyer. When I finished college, I move to Austin to be closer to Stephen, who has decided to work at a law firm there.

Stephen and I date for about two years before we start talking about getting married. On Christmas morning, the last present I get from him is a small black box with a diamond ring in it. I immediately say yes! We finally get married about eight months later, in an elaborate cathedral. We move to Sacramento, California, and move into this house: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-4190...edar-roof.html. We decide to wait 3 years before we start our family.

One day, Stephen and I decide to start trying for our first baby. About two months later, we were successful! Our first baby, Emmeline Clare, was born July 18th, 2018. Barely a year later, Stephen and I welcome another baby, Margaux Brigid, on July 21st, 2019. Almost a year after that, Emmeline and Margaux have a new little sister, Alexandra Marie, on July 23rd, 2020. 2 years after Alexandra was born, we have another baby girl. Maeve Elizabeth was born January 15th, 2022. 5 years after Alexandra was born, our family welcomes its final addition - another baby girl, Rosamunde Hollis, on February 26th, 2027. Emmeline (or Emme) has brown hair and brown eyes and is a little bookworm. Margaux has coppery colored hair and blue eyes and loves to dance. Alexandra (who has a dozen nicknames: Ally, Alex, Lexi, Lexa, Xandra...) has light blonde hair and light blue eyes and loves softball. Maeve has light red hair and brown eyes and loves her dolls. Rosamunde (or just Rose) has curly brown hair and blue eyes and currently, is interested in animals.
    -- Lottie --

When Eric and I start discussing children, we’re really not sure about it. Before we can plan anything out I discover I’m pregnant. Nine months later we have our first, Cameron Geoffrey Broderick. We chose his middle name after Eric’s brother. He has platinum blonde hair and blue/gray eyes. As soon as we’ve settled in with Cameron, I find out that I’m pregnant again (on day he turns three months old). This time it’s a girl and three weeks before Cameron’s first birthday, we welcome our daughter, Savannah Charlotte Broderick. Eric wanted to honor his aunt since she was like a mother to him and his brothers. She looks like the female version of Cameron. After Savannah, Eric and I make a point to slow down. We focus on raising our two babies for a few years. When Cameron starts kindergarten, Eric and I decide we’re ready for another baby. But once again, life throws us a curveball. When Cameron is five and Savannah is four, we welcome identical twin boys into our lives. Both of our older children are thrilled when we bring home Jacob Cory Broderick and Isaac Ethan Broderick. The babies’ middle names come from Eric’s younger brother and my older brother. They both have the same platinum blonde hair as their siblings but they have brown eyes instead of blue. After the twins, Eric and I decide our family is perfect and set to work raising our four children.

Cameron (8) and Savannah (7)
    http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/st...e-together.jpg

Jacob and Isaac (3)
    http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...er-outside.jpg

If you rolled an EVEN number, roll it again here:
    6. You have five daughters.

DD1: Kate Sophia
    Birthday: October 12th (Age 7)
    Kate is a Daddy's girl. She's very stubborn and independent but has a good heart and a huge imagination. She is very tall with blonde hair and blue eyes.

DD2: Gemma Violet
    Birthday: February 15th (Age 6)
    Gemma is a little princess and she lets everyone know it. She loves playing dress up and reading fairytales. She is her older sister's best friend and partner in crime. She has auburn hair and blue eyes and is quite small for her age.

DD3: India Lorelei (Age 4)
    Birthday: June 20th
    Indie is very precocious and intelligent. She'd rather spend her time exploring the backyard or reading a book than playing house with Gemma. She has dark blonde hair and green eyes and is tall like Kate.

DD4: Eloise Georgina (Age 3)
    Birthday: April 1st
    Eloise is witty and spunky and quite the jokster befitting her April Fools birthday. She has short almost white blonde hair and dark eyes and is tiny like Gemma.

DD5: Blythe Noelle
    Birthday: December 24th (Age 1)
    Blythe is a very sweet baby. She is happy and outgoing and loves music. So far she has red hair and green eyes.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia

If you rolled an ODD number, roll it again here:
    6. You have three children, two boys & a girl.

Magnolia Indigo Blair(Lia) - May 7th 2018 – Magnolia was an angel while growing up, she never fought with her brothers and always did her best to help around the house, through school she was quite smart and became a cheerleader. She is currently an actress in her first big movie.

Felix Atticus Blair(Felix) - May 12th 2021 – Felix grew up much like Magnolia, helping around the house and barely ever fighting with his brother, he was smart and played tennis all though school. He chose to pursue a career in Music like his dad.

Caspar Jude Blair(Cas) - February 8th 2022 – Casper was different to his brother and his sister, he was more rebellious growing up and often disobeyed orders. He put enough effort into school to just get by. He played no sport but was quite popular though school. He became a Police officer.

DH: Augustine Nicholias Maverick
    DW: Penelope Lilliana Maverick

Mack & I are 30 when we decide to have kids.
    Mack, a novelist, agreed to be a stay at home
    dad, because he could easily do most of his
    job from home. So, I'd work at the FBI, & go
    on short as possible maternity leaves whenever
    I got pregnant. We were both only children,
    (I was raised by my only sibling, who is 20
    years older than I), & although we both had
    great childhoods, we decided to have at least
    3 kids. Little did we know that we'd end up
    with a house full of 6 sons:

1. Lorcan Augustus Maverick.
    Lori is our ladies man, he just doesn't know it.
    He is obsessed with science, & is pretty
    intelligent, but is really only fascinated with
    science. He has dark brown hair, with dark
    brown eyes. He is modest, but usually is
    outgoing, but not extraordinarily so. He's 5'11".

2. Parker Elliot Maverick.
    Parker is named after my brother,
    Parker Elliot Cillian James. My son goes by
    Parker, like my brother. Parker is identical
    to my husband. They both have chestnut
    hair & hazel eyes. They're both tall, Parker is
    6'3" , & so is Mack. However, Parker isn't a
    writer, Parker dances.

3. Jedediah Tuesday Maverick.
    Jed has chestnut hair & pale green eyes.
    Like his namesake, my best friend (Tuesday
    Anastasia Smith-King), Jed is an artist. He
    is 5'7", & wears his hair long. It reaches
    halfway down his back, & he wears it in a
    ponytail. He sculpts & paints.

4. Gage Callisto Maverick.
    Gage is the athlete. He plays football, soccer,
    tennis, baseball, & he surfs. He is 5'9". Gage has
    dark brown hair & hazel eyes. His middle name
    is after Mack's best friend (my best friend's
    husband), Kaspar Callisto King. He is loud &
    outgoing & focused.

5. Nicholias James Maverick.
    Nicholias has dark blonde curls & hazel eyes. He
    looks like his namesake, his paternal grandfather.
    Nicholias is 5'7" & looks the least like Mack.
    However, he is the most like him, personality wise.
    He is quiet, funny, focused & likes to read & write.
    James is my maiden name.

6. Clyde Percival Maverick.
    Clyde's coloring matches Lori & I; dark brown eyes
    & hair. Clyde's hair is wavy, parted down the
    middle, and reaches right past his shoulders. He
    wants to be in the FBI, like me. Percival was my
    mentor in the FBI. He is the baby, but ends up the
    tallest, at 6'4".
    Sari, high school senior.

The enchanting little witches & wizards: Under Construction and Pending.